Throw it all out the window

awaitingawin

there is nothing on offense or defense to keep..
Its a whole new ball game and just like a new ball team
I doubt we recognize very much of the same stuff about this team going into the 2018 season.
New systems on offense and defense..thankfully
We can just call it plug and play...nothing to lose going into 2018...play for it all every game...and don't worry about the kids being able to learn...Pruitt defense played it pretty simple anyway...see and react...no more defensive lineman playing 2 yards off the ball...no more defensive lineman waiting to catch a offensive linemans block
THE DAYS OF TENNESSEE VOLS UNDERPERFORMING ARE OVER....IMO...
beginning 2018 season will be a different team altogether...

Reactions: 16 people
I doubt we recognize very much of the same stuff about this team going into the 2018 season.
We can just call it plug and play...nothing to lose going into 2018...play for it all every game...and don't worry about the kids being able to learn...Pruitt defense played it pretty simple anyway...see and react...no more defensive lineman playing 2 yards off the ball...no more defensive lineman waiting to catch a offensive linemans block
Amen. Come on woman.

Reactions: 1 person

Critical part is done...Butchie gone.
71806747.jpg

I agree... Pruitt likely will not leave much of the old schemes in place... shouldn't either.

Reactions: 3 people
I would be happy if we kept the special teams. Butch gets credit for a big improvement in that dept. People had moaned about ST for 10 years b4 CBJ came. I will give the man credit for that.

Reactions: 4 people

When you can't win a game in your conference, you NEED to become a new team altogether. I'm looking forward to watching the progress.:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
I think that Pruitts offense and defense will slowly be implemented as he is able to get his type of recruits. So we should see the type of offense and defense that these players are suited for. Why try to put square peg in round hole and lose games your first two seasons Need to see improvement immediately and wins immediately

Remember Dooley said implementing the 3-4 is a 2 year process. Pruitt has the 2 years at his disposal Dooley did not.

From reading the above comments, me thinks many of Volnation may have tarried too long around the eggnog bowl.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back