Three players put on scholarship today

Solomon, Garland, and Montgomery.

Well with Murphy, Banks, and another one I can't remember gone (a DB I believe), that was three scholarships to deal out.
Three walk-ons named "Aight." I wonder if they were brothers?

Kenny Soloman, Isaiah Montgomery and I believe Kurott Garland.

FYP. Oh nevermind, it is his brother.

Last edited:
"I got a call from player personnel," Garland said. "They said they had reviewed my highlights and asked me if I would be interested in a PWO. It was real easy to accept because I have insight through my brother of what's expected. I learned that if you're receptive to what the coaches have to teach and you go that extra mile, you're good."
Standing at 6-foot-2 and weighing in around 190 pounds, Garland said that which position he will play on head coach Jeremy Pruitt's defense has not yet been decided, but it's something Garland said he will let the coaching staff decide on, 100 percent. "As far as positions go, they haven't gone into detail,"Garland said. "I'm a dog, so wherever I'm needed, I can adjust on defense. I feel that I am blessed to have this opportunity. My overall goal is to show that I'm coachable and can catch on quick, not break and prove that I belong."

Heritage's Kwauze Garland accepts PWO with Tennessee, joins brother Kurott in Knoxville

Damn. This was back in January. All kinds of happy for this kid!! That's the example you set for the young players coming in behind you.

200.webp

VN Store

Back