Three games off of Notre Dames schedule

I bet the same. Might be smart to short DRKG stock..... if the NFL decides to play, are NFL players going to strike? I am not sure if it’s good timing or bad timing.

Problem is 95% of COVID cases aren’t going to be fatal. Other problem is a percentage of that 5% mortality rate is if someone gets hit by a train then tests positive for COVID they count as a COVID death. Any death that tests positive for COVID counts as a Covid death.

So in other words water is a Silver Bullet for Covid if we’re going with a “study” not backed with any scientific method

The DOCTOR spells out exactly how the Drug works; (Including the "SCIENCE") Then addressed the cases he has resolved positively. YOU, didn't even watch the Video. Geeze you people.

But they didn't take it over. I've seen more Vols travel to Georgia. What they did to Notre Dame is beyond comprehension it was 50 percent red
Georgia fans had a chance of a lifetime that weekend. Braves vs Cubs at Wrigley Friday, UGA/ND Saturday, Falcons vs Bears at Soldier on Sunday.

The DOCTOR spells out exactly how the Drug works; (Including the "SCIENCE") Then addressed the cases he has resolved positively. YOU, didn't even watch the Video. Geeze you people.
Link the video if you don’t mind again. I went through a link to an article but I saw no video. Not sure what happened there.

Problem is 95% of COVID cases aren’t going to be fatal. Other problem is a percentage of that 5% mortality rate is if someone gets hit by a train then tests positive for COVID they count as a COVID death. Any death that tests positive for COVID counts as a Covid death.

So in other words water is a Silver Bullet for Covid if we’re going with a “study” not backed with any scientific method

The guy spelled out exactly what the drug does in blocking all the receptors of Covid. Kinda like Science. Still the Libs on here aren't interested in a cure; and that is the most puzzling crap I've even seen. Shills for the Left Agenda; I presume.

The guy spelled out exactly what the drug does in blocking all the receptors of Covid. Kinda like Science. Still the Libs on here aren't interested in a cure; and that is the most puzzling crap I've even seen. Shills for the Left Agenda; I presume.
Again I saw no video in the link. That’s all I’m trying to figure out. 😂

I have less than zero interest in demented Joe Biden being elected.

Bama skurd off TCWho???

TCU is only interested if the game is in Dallas. The neutral site contests are looking increasingly unlikely, so Bama has to find an opponent that is willing to come to Tuscaloosa. BYU is going to get completely screwed if all non-conference games get canceled as they don't have an agreement like Notre Dame has with the ACC. It's likely that, even if the SEC moves to a conference-only season, the league would be willing to grant an exception to help make up some of their losses.

VN Store

Back