Thoughts and Prayers needed

Prayers sent. May your troubles ease and the suffering of your father be lessened and mitigated. I sure your beloved pet lived a good life and was happy to be part of your family.

Continue to reach out to those who may provide you comfort in your time of need, including VolNation!

Reactions: ButchBettaBeGone
First, I apologize for posting this in the Tennessee Football forum. I wanted to reach out to the most people and ask for prayers. Admin, please feel free to move this.

Some of you may already know, but I lost my mother to cancer in June 2020. She was only 55 years old. From the time she was diagnosed to her passing was only a few days. It has been over just a year from when she left this world.

My father has Stage 4 Lymphoma cancer and is only expected to live for 1-2 more months.

As both of these things are tough for a single sibling to deal with, my family pet of 15 years had to be humanly put down due to medical issues.

It goes without saying I am in need of my fellow vol brothers and sisters to send a prayer for me and my family as we are going through a very difficult time in what seems to be a short amount of time.

Many thanks. I believe in prayers and know that I appreciate each of you for taking time to read and help me through this time.

Many thanks.

God be with you, brother.

We love you.

First, I apologize for posting this in the Tennessee Football forum. I wanted to reach out to the most people and ask for prayers. Admin, please feel free to move this.

Some of you may already know, but I lost my mother to cancer in June 2020. She was only 55 years old. From the time she was diagnosed to her passing was only a few days. It has been over just a year from when she left this world.

My father has Stage 4 Lymphoma cancer and is only expected to live for 1-2 more months.

As both of these things are tough for a single sibling to deal with, my family pet of 15 years had to be humanly put down due to medical issues.

It goes without saying I am in need of my fellow vol brothers and sisters to send a prayer for me and my family as we are going through a very difficult time in what seems to be a short amount of time.

Many thanks. I believe in prayers and know that I appreciate each of you for taking time to read and help me through this time.

Many thanks.
BBG prayers lifted for you!

God Bless you, son. I have been around long enough to know prayers ARE answered. I didn’t think that 20 years ago…and I was so wrong. You are in my prayers.

Many thanks.

You have been through too much too soon. I am sincerely sorry to hear of this news. I can say I have been one to let loss unknowingly fester without healing, without seeking help and the tools to get through properly. Nothing like this, so I can only imagine.

Take care of yourself during these times. You will learn a lot about the people around you during this time (you may have already). Instead of harboring emotions towards those who are not there for you, store that for later decisions (work, friends, etc.) and lean into those who are. Positivity is essential, but so is being allowed to mourn.

I know some have benefited greatly from professional help and others who could have used it. Regardless, may you have at least a few people to lean into and my thoughts are with you at this time.

Many thanks.

Hate to hear you are going through this. Left working in health care in 97. When my Mom was diagnosed with cancer, I was hoping they had made great strides by 2008. Turned out they had not in her case. She beat the cancer, but not the blood clot that came with the chemo.

Lost her in 10. She was 77. Had I lost her at 55? Unimaginable to me. Add to that your Dad facing a similar ending that close to her loss? Even more unimaginable. You need prayers? Throw mine in on the pile.

Many thanks.

Many thanks.

My heart goes out to you man. I lost my father in March of 2010 to cancer and I still miss him terribly! Trying to imagine a world without your dad in it is hard. Cherish every moment you can spend with him!

That's a lot of loss and grief in a short time frame. I don't know if this is an option for your dad, but M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston specializes in lymphoma. I have a niece who was diagnosed in 1999, and was sent there for treatment. One x-ray showed a mass around her aorta the size of a nerf football. She is still here today. Lot's of prayers went up for her then and created a healing. My prayer for you is that God give you comfort and peace during this time. We don't know what tomorrow holds, but our Creator is greater than anything we face. He can heal us from any affliction if it be His will, and we can accept the outcome, whatever it will be, if we believe and seek His comfort. May God give you comfort.

VN Store

Back