Those Hats!

Captain Awesome

My goodness these uniforms are slick. I have to have this hat. I NEED it. I'll get the uniform too but the hat will be first. Can anyone tell me where to get it? I've searched and searched and cannot find it anywhere. Maybe they're not on sale to the public yet since they're new. I've seen some of the thirty-nine thirty hats but those are sort of floppy and don't fit me well. I'm wanting the game version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-203140_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519-203140_Twitter.jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 169
My goodness these uniforms are slick. I have to have this hat. I NEED it. I'll get the uniform too but the hat will be first. Can anyone tell me where to get it? I've searched and searched and cannot find it anywhere. Maybe they're not on sale to the public yet since they're new. I've seen some of the thirty-nine thirty hats but those are sort of floppy and don't fit me well. I'm wanting the game version.
This is the closest they have to my knowledge to the true on field cap… i posted front and back of hat along with the SKU from Alumni Hall. It is New Era 39thirty fitted hat but it’s not identical to the Nike one worn on the field. I hope this helps.

Hat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
@mad4vols or @fryeguy93 may be able to help.
They are our baseVol fashion consultants.
😎
GBO!!

Reactions: MAD and StarRaider

These are not fitted, but are available now:

Interlocking UT Snapback Hat

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD

Yep, that is a hat to have. Imagetmeone.

The interlocked U and T was the logo when i started in 1966. Its my favorite of all logos since.

Did we not sell the interlocking U T to texas ? That's when we started using the power T. Why do I think this? Didnt we sell them the rights to it?

I love the orange on black unis, too. It's a great combo. Too bad the football team persists in using the white helmets with the black uniforms. Ruins it. Hats are tough for me to order. I've gotta try those things on before I buy. A fitted version would certainly be on my shopping list.

The interlocking UT is stamped on my vague memories of UT sports as a little tyke growing up in the 90s. Would love to see it on more unis.

VN Store

Back