This Year means a lot

CNeagleVolFan

Guys it means a lot to me that we took down Alabama, and being there was incredible. I’m just so pleased with the way this season is going. It helps me in this moment too because I have a lot of personal things going on. I’m 28 and my wife is 26 and we’ve been married 5 years. She has a heart murmur and a leaky aortic valve and it’s enlarged her heart. She has a different pulse on each of her arms and a different blood pressure too. She gets out of breath easy and tired fast. She’s too young to be going through this, and I hate it. It’s pushing me to my breaking point. I’m looking more forward to a game against UT-Martin tomorrow than I should be because I guess it takes my mind off things. I just hope the doctors can take care of her and get her fixed up in the next month or so. Until then please pray for her. I feel silly asking y’all to, but it’s been a rough few days. I love you volnation and as always go big orange.

Guys it means a lot to me that we took down Alabama, and being there was incredible. I’m just so pleased with the way this season is going. It helps me in this moment too because I have a lot of personal things going on. I’m 28 and my wife is 26 and we’ve been married 5 years. She has a heart murmur and a leaky aortic valve and it’s enlarged her heart. She has a different pulse on each of her arms and a different blood pressure too. She gets out of breath easy and tired fast. She’s too young to be going through this, and I hate it. It’s pushing me to my breaking point. I’m looking more forward to a game against UT-Martin tomorrow than I should be because I guess it takes my mind off things. I just hope the doctors can take care of her and get her fixed up in the next month or so. Until then please pray for her. I feel silly asking y’all to, but it’s been a rough few days. I love you volnation and as always go big orange.

Praying for complete healing for your wife and Praying for you to be strong for her! GBO!!!

From one eagle to the other, your family is in my prayers man.

So sorry to hear this. She needs you now more than ever. Be her rock and Volnation has your back Brother.

I am praying for you and your wife. I pray that she has complete healing when all things are settled. I also put my Mom's blue-haired prayer group on this. I have seen miracles when they get involved. Hang in there my VOL brother. Better times are coming.

Praying for you and her at this very moment. So glad you got a little happiness with the big win, you needed and deserved it.

Your and her are in my thoughts. Doctors and medicine and technology are amazing. This can be fixed. The struggle and fear are your real enemy, because you can't do anything about it yourself. Find the strength to care for her and be strong, even if you're not. It's okay. Every ounce of good vibes I can send, I am. Continue to reach out.

Prayers for the both of you. Go Vols

We saw and heard all the personal stories of Vol fans being overwhelmed with emotion following the Bama game and there are undoubtedly a lot of people who don't understand it. But it's stories like these that so many have lived through and for whom Vol Football has been a thread that is woven into the history of their families -- and our larger Vol family.

Here's to many happy years in the future for you and your wife (and kids) cheering on the Vols together.

VN Store

Back