This Week in Recruiting.... From The Athletic

Apparently the difference between long-term and short-term memory, also.

Seems to me it was last year, but might have been the year before. Whoever bet the house lost, but didn't pay off, as I recall.
Nah, that wasn't me, dude never bit and the bet never was made, if I ever made it. Many times, I write stuff out and decide not to post it, usually common sense takes hold. Unless of course, my inhibitions are lowered by outside influences, like weed and alcohol. Plus, I never welsh on a bet

Apparently some guy on VQ bounced on a bet and never showed again. That is why you always escrow!!

Btw I'll escrow if y'all really want to do this. Nicksjuzunk can vouch I'm a real person and not a shady nobody 🤣

Apparently some guy on VQ bounced on a bet and never showed again. That is why you always escrow!!

Btw I'll escrow if y'all really want to do this. Nicksjuzunk can vouch I'm a real person and not a shady nobody 🤣
tenor.gif

Now you all should decide on definite terms, so there is no wiggle room or disagreements on the terms. Such as - the metric to be used (247 composite?) and a definite end date (say, midnight NSD in February).

Just a thought. You don't want to get to the end of this and have a debate over the specifics.

Why would 3 stars go the junior college route? They’re gonna have plenty of other places they can go even if it’s not with the big boys
We have done so in the past. My only point was some may be left being recruited over due to talent or grades. I do agree they could go to another school. I just tossing out a hypothetical thought. Heck I hope the 3 stars develop into 4 stars and contribute.

Clemson won their first NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP under Dabo with a roster full of classes ranked outside the top 10...NOT EVEN TOP 10...

Do you Remember the Walk-On WR for Clemson who caught the game winning TD from D Watson in the Championship Game? Renfrow...hes now a Raider and had 600 yards and 5 tds as an NFL Rookie. But he was just a WALK-ON. Nevermind the fact that he was absolutely an UNSTOPPABLE Wishbone QB in South Carolina. Faster than anyone else on the field...but because his Average rating was 80.00 instead 95.00 he sucked right?

How many impact players did we get from the 2019 class??
Starters on an 8-5 SEC Team:
Eric Gray
Wanye Morris
Darnell Wright
Henry To'oto'o
Tank McCullough
Quavarius Crouch (1/2 the time)

And had some contributors too.
Brian Maurer
Ramel Keyton
Roman Harrison
Warren Burrell
And more from 2019

Almost half the class were starters or contributors. And...people HONESTLY think it was still only the 13th most talented recruiting class for 2019????🤣.

Open your eyes and look at the players and what they can do!! Not some stupid "player average "😑....

Last edited:
Hey man can I get paid please. You bet me 100 us dollars. Be a man of your word.
You'll have to venture onto the main board into the threads where he's bitching and moaning about the new coaching staff if you want to have a chance of tracking him down. Since he knows he lost your bet, I doubt he'll ever stop by here again.

VN Store

Back