grey in the beard
UK hat on backwards
shorts on in football weather
argumentative and belligerent
sore loser
2 inches taller than being classified medically as a dwarf
Having to jump up to take a swing at your much taller victim in orange

The result ... ... ... Priceless.

I went back and rerun this several times this morning chuckling drinking my coffee. I must say the background music of a Rick Flair high pitched "WOOOOOO!!!" being continuously looped in to the whole event adds to the ambiance. The pat on the head triggered him, LOL. Can someone identify the UK guy? I'd love to do a documentary just following him around to their games watching him get his donkey whooped at most every SEC venue.

Reactions: joevol33 and CSVol
I saw a Notre Dame fan get knocked cold outside at O'Charley's on the strip (I miss that place), the night of our game with them in November of 1999 that has still stuck with me after all these years. It was a short guy running his mouth about how ugly Tennessee women were. He said the wrong thing to the wrong guy. It was one punch and there was at least two feet worth of blood splatter on the outside patio afterward. The cop arresting the Tennessee guy for hitting him said, "Sorry, but I got to." LOL.
haha I used to be doorman there in the early 90's. I wish I could have seen that.

The funniest thing I ever saw from my vantage point was after the 1990 UF game, where we spanked them 45-3. A florida guy was in a car stuck in the traffic on the strip in front of OCharley's, with a blue UF shirt on. A UT person walking by says "hahaha you suck F* YOU!"

The guy made the bad decision of saying FU back to the UT guy, who then promptly walked over, punched the guy twice through the open window, and reached down and tore dude's shirt off. He then paraded around holding the shirt up over his head.

I felt bad for the UF guy, but....I still laughed.

VN Store

Back