This UK fan is the class of the conference

giphy.gif

For me to really understand a little background info would help. I do like the outcome. Guess the KY guy had to be drunk or really stupid to try taking on a guy that big...

Both conjectures are in play here. I mean when ya gotta jump up as high as you can to punch a guy, there was a woeful lack of foresight and no strategy. You're supposed to deliver a kick in the shins or bite an ankle....

Both conjectures are in play here. I mean when ya gotta jump up as high as you can to punch a guy, there was a woeful lack of foresight and no strategy. You're supposed to deliver a kick in the shins or bite an ankle....

I wish I could like this post over and over. You said everything i was thinking while watching that idiot.

I'm an average height guy - 5'-10". Some of my friends who are 6'3" and up always say it's the little guys that give them the biggest problems. They're always the ones running their mouths at them.

I'm 6'4" barefoot. I can confirm. I guess they think it shows how tough they are that they aren't scared of the big guy. I am 100% sure there is a 5'5" guy out there who would beat me like a rented mule, but usually it's someone like the guy in the video running their mouth, too drunk to punch their way out of a paper bag.

VN Store

Back