This team has potential

Well, mmhmm, Harrison come into the game late ,mmm, and his throw game was perty good, but he was throwing against a team that had already checked out, cuz rhey knew they was fourth quarter against the Vols. I figure, we'll probably roll JT back out there agin next week, mmm, gives us the best chance to win..mmhmm.

With a competent QB we are scoring TDs instead of relying on a kicker who has apparently been injured for 6 months to try and keep our offensive drives from being meaningless.

Agreed! We won't win another game until someone other than JG is our QB. The whole Athletic Department have to see that. RIGHT!?!?!?!?

Seriously, folks, Bailey shows promise.

Our defense, despite looking lost at times and giving up yards, somehow keeps us in games despite no help from the offense.

Talent at OL. Gray.

HOWEVER, this program will never be good with Pruitt at the helm.

If you put the right staff in place, this thing could start going the right way in a hurry.
I could only imagine what w this team would be like with Kiffin still here or Freeze.

Well, mmhmm, Harrison come into the game late ,mmm, and his throw game was perty good, but he was throwing against a team that had already checked out, cuz rhey knew they was fourth quarter against the Vols. I figure, we'll probably roll JT back out there agin next week, mmm, gives us the best chance to win..mmhmm.

Seems to be about the size of it, Carl.

Yup. I said it the last three years. The reason we were competitive with Georgia and most teams for at least the first half is because this team has talent, but our coaches don’t have the talent playing up to the potential
Yeah the lack of half-time adjustments every game proves it.

VN Store

Back