This team has potential

EZE

Seriously, folks, Bailey shows promise.

Our defense, despite looking lost at times and giving up yards, somehow keeps us in games despite no help from the offense.

Talent at OL. Gray.

HOWEVER, this program will never be good with Pruitt at the helm.

If you put the right staff in place, this thing could start going the right way in a hurry.

Our defense, despite looking lost at times and giving up yards, somehow keeps us in games despite no help from the offense.

Talent at OL. Gray.

If you put the right staff in place, this thing could start going the right way in a hurry.
Needs a staff change. I agree.

Yes it was obvious tonight that we could have, should have, won, but not with JG and almost certainly not with Pruitt. I hate to say that about Pruitt because the last thing we need is another coaching search, but he has pretty much rode JG down into the ninth circle of hell, and now he is just going to have to burn.

If you could get the staff to just stay home and get out of their way, you’re right they have potential. Almost every single player seems to get worse their 2nd year instead of better. That’s a damning indictment of this staff

Reactions: Volsonyourface

Talent at OL. Gray.

Hugh Freeze would love this roster and he would run JGs ass out of Knoxville

Talent at OL. Gray.

With a competent coaching staff, and a properly prepared SEC-level QB, this is a winnable game.

Imagine what could be, with the talented young players we have, if we had a coach who knows how to utilize them.

This is sickening beyond belief. I know I shouldn’t let myself be depressed but I am. I wouldn’t wish being a Tennessee fan on anyone. I love this program so much and all it does is hurt me

Reactions: OEF VOL

Talent at OL. Gray.

bench JG and JP and yes it does.

Reactions: DonDiego

Talent at OL. Gray.

Get Freeze in here and this team competes for the SEC East next year, There’s a lot of talent on this team but no one to coach it that knows what they’re doing

Talent at OL. Gray.

Yup. I said it the last three years. The reason we were competitive with Georgia and most teams for at least the first half is because this team has talent, but our coaches don’t have the talent playing up to the potential

Talent at OL. Gray.

The AD isn’t going to put the right staff in here though. Just another search that ends up with fans pretending to be excited for an underwhelming hire that’s in over his head.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

Talent at OL. Gray.

Reminds me of the Geico commercial with Pinocchio!

The AD isn’t going to put the right staff in here though. Just another search that ends up with fans pretending to be excited for an underwhelming hire that’s in over his head.

Hugh Freeze or Matt Campbell.

VN Store

Back