This still ticks me off

jholland73

Orange till I die
From ESPN.COM

SEC Newcomers to Watch :

Georgia receiver Marlon Brown: The Bulldogs need a complement to A.J. Green on the other side, and Brown has everything it takes to be that player. He's already 6-5 and 205 pounds with the strength, speed and toughness that will serve him well in the SEC. Rated by Scouts Inc. as the No. 3 receiver prospect in the country, the Memphis product arrives on campus this summer and will be an inviting target for Georgia quarterback Joe Cox right away. For a guy his size, Brown is especially good after the catch. He'll go over the middle, break tackles like a running back and is the kind of receiver who should excel in the red zone. Georgia fans are going to like this guy.

Im not hatin on the guy, but I really wish we oulda got him.

I was very happy when we quit talking about him. I understand your frustration though.

Brown is gone. Good luck to him. The staff will get someone else to fill his slot. You can count on it.

We will see how much he likes going accross the middle when our secondary murders him!! Marlon you should have come to Tennessee buddy, would have been much better for your health!!!

This guy will not make an immediate impact, and I'm not just saying this because he went to UGA.

I'm sure Knowshon will be the first to tell him, "Watch out for #14". MB will eventually have an impact there at UGA, but our defense needs to help him remember that he signed with the wrong team.:thumbsup:

VN Store

Back