This speaks volumes

Yes but we need a guy that can play right now at TE. And there’s TEs that are already 235-250 available. 2 of our commits fit that bill. Really 3 because Trinity Bell is pushing 6’9
He really could be 230-235 pounds next year. That’s big enough if he is athletic and as good as his rating indicates. He’s big enough not to turn down because of weight. If he was 200 lbs I would agree with you.

I could be wrong but Colaon and Andre Turrentine were only one's we heavily recruited. Brininstool was a national cruit. He never gave us a shot.

Word was staff wasnt in love with this 20 in state class, was ready for 21 class. if they arent enamored, then Im with them. They can evaluate and recruit.
Word is every year that this staff likes next years class better and then next year's class gets here and it's oh the staff doesn't care to much for this year's class but next years class this staff loves.

It's funny how kids in Louisiana live and die for LSU the kids in Tennessee seem to be like "anywhere but Tennessee".

Even when LSU was terrible. Like even when Les Miles was the coach and the offense was terrible, they still had Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry. It's truly heartbreaking.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
It's funny how kids in Louisiana live and die for LSU the kids in Tennessee seem to be like "anywhere but Tennessee".

Even when LSU was terrible. Like even when Les Miles was the coach and the offense was terrible, they still had Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry. It's truly heartbreaking.

Lived in Nola for 3 years - different culture down there where everyone, and I mean everyone, is an LSU and also a Saints fan.

It’s a religion for the state.

Word is every year that this staff likes next years class better and then next year's class gets here and it's oh the staff doesn't care to much for this year's class but next years class this staff loves.
That means that our recruiting classes are getting better each year. That is the way to build a better football team.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFaninFla

Murf & Nash are one of fastest growing areas in Country. You think people in Raleigh/Charlotte grew up loving NC State or UNC Charlotte?

Kids dont care bc our National brand is lowered. We will get back.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
So much BS here. I do have to admit you got every recruiting forum excuse for a miss in there. I see

- He's not good enough for us but good enough for a national power

- Overrated

- We dont want him to play his natural position

- Family forcing him

- We didnt need him. National power that got him needs him.

- We got screwed over by a decommittment

I know a coach, have a family member attending, or a family member coaching at 4 of the 5 schools above. You were right that we just missed the ECS kid. Pruitt is going to miss David Johnson in Memphis.
Yeah, how can Clemson win with all these overrated players?

We are getting 0 of the top 5 players in Tennessee. So the recruiting coach and staff getting shut out in TN. Butch Jones was a better head coach than Pruitt.

Murf & Nash are one of fastest growing areas in Country. You think people in Raleigh/Charlotte grew up loving NC State or UNC Charlotte?

Kids dont care bc our National brand is lowered. We will get back.

did you just really compare the University of Tennessee and it's very storied past to NC Charlotte and NC state?

It's sad but these kids don't remember Tennessee being good.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back