This Madness is coming before March...

HoopCreekVol

Say it ain't so. I am in some type of horror movie and the antagonist is wearing Orange and White and not black. From the last 2 weeks' results, it appears that there will be no post-season festivities for the Lady Vols.

These games are more of a practice for next year because the outcomes show we are not getting much from this year.

And just when I thought the legacy of CBJ had left the campus, he reappears in the body of CHW. Frightening indeed!

Could you imagine what ANY other coach could do with SIX McD's AA's on the team????
Think about this...they are doing about as well if not better without those elite players that we have. What's up with us? You would think we are some off-brand school. We have a legacy, a heritage. This is NOT who we are!

Could you imagine what ANY other coach could do with SIX McD's AA's on the team????
Can you imagine what Barnes would do on the men's side with 6 AA's ? He has the #3 team in the country and doesn't even have a player who was ranked in the top 150 coming out of high school.

Reactions: cutiepie5
I watched a Bama women's team last night that was slow, clumsy, couldn't jump, and seemed to have very little coaching. This was the worst SEC women's team I have seen in many years. Now ---- THE Lady Vols..................well.......

Reactions: cutiepie5

VN Store

Back