This is why VA Tech is so good

I've always been a 'jumping' advocate. Noise, energy, it's the whole package!

I liked the UT stat that rolled across the bottom line right as the video ended... we were ranked #8

We should start something like this.

Have everyone run through a line made by the band. Or maybe we could run through a "T".

We could even have a song playing while we run in.

:huh:

Wow their band cant even make strait lines! JK I love their energy. That would be great if we could get our whole stadium that pumped.

first of all, they consider themselves the smartest football fanbase in the country- i've been told that by no fewer than three of their fans independently and, apparently, they advertise this notion locally and so the fans all buy into it- it's sickening at first, but then it's kind of hilarious

second, they also talk often about their lame entrance and claim boldy that it's the best entrance in all of college football

third, it's lame because it's a freaking loud speaker generating all the noise- who couldn't do that? well, i'll tell you who wouldn't do it: a fan base that's louder than their loudspeakers

fourth, it's appropriate to play enter sandman when an acc matchup is about to lull us all to sleep

Last edited:
How about when the team enters the stadium, all the fine ladies flash their boobs? That would get me fired up!!!

Tennessee night game against the Oregon Ducks will be rocking and will be a better atmosphere than Blacksburg ever!!:dance2::rock: Our T is Straight.GBO!

VN Store

Back