This is the opening week of the 2020 season. What kind of ...

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
schedule will the team use to prep for the Gamecocks? Anybody know? Will CJP use the same one from previous years or will the virus cause him to make changes? Any insiders that know I'd appreciate it being shared.

schedule will the team use to prep for the Gamecocks? Anybody know? Will CJP use the same one from previous years or will the virus cause him to make changes? Any insiders that know I'd appreciate it being shared.

I hope Pruitt has burned the schedule he used for the 2 weeks before the 2018 and 2019 openers....

Idk who that is. But I guess I am!!!👍🏾
Haha! You're not him, of course. He'd never have access to an account as long-lived as yours. He only found VN.com about a year or two ago.

It's only that what you said was a very IknoxvolsI kind of thing to say. :)

Haha! You're not him, of course. He'd never have access to an account as long-lived as yours. He only found VN.com about a year or two ago.

It's only that what you said was a very IknoxvolsI kind of thing to say. :)
Totally not being a negative VOL...
Just we haven't started fast and there are only 2 give me this year

Yeah, I mean no of course, you're right.

This is perhaps the first time in the history of the Southeastern Conference where you can say with complete confidence: half of the teams in the league are going to be 0-1 coming out of the opening weekend.

It's a completely different world. Anyone--anyone--going undefeated in the SEC this season would be a real coup. I don't think it will happen.

Just hoping our Vols can find a way to go 7-3 or even 8-2. Would be a helluva great season.

Quick!! Put on some orange goggles before you get roasted.
Some people can't handle the truth that we are not great.
Negas and pumpers at least agree that there has been progress.

VN Store

Back