This is the 1st full season for my Vol Man Cave. Thought some might enjoy seeing it.

I was not responding to you (Rooster1) but now that you have let us know about yours, pls share some photos. Never claimed mine is the biggest or the best, was just sharing for those that might appreciate it. Again, as for the Shipping Container, I figure they will save about $15K +- using them for a comparable/similar size space. The containers (with some reinforcement & special frames/doors/hardware)) create the Tornado Safe/Escape Room feature. Having a Safe Room for my Family, Friends and Office Staff was as important of a factor, as having the Man Cave.

Last edited:
Man Cave Pics.pdf

Built with shipping containers and is also a Tornado Safe/Escape Room. Designed and built to withstand an EF-5 Tornado. If in the Jackson area, stop by & have a cold one.
Excellent job NEC! Pretty epic! Im starting my man cave and hope to unveil for 19' season. Please tell me where you got the full wall mural.

Reactions: minorvol
Ever think of marketing the room? Would look a lot better than a septic tank buried in the yard and more functional as well.

Nice work! I would stop by, but when im passing Jackson, im too close to home to slow down. Rofl!

Nice setup, NEC. Hadn't clicked on this thread until today. Looks great. Best of luck if/when you try to market this design.

Nice setup, NEC. Hadn't clicked on this thread until today. Looks great. Best of luck if/when you try to market this design.
Thanks! Had several Family & Friends in the Man Cave during last Monday’s Tornado Watch. Watched the Titans beat Dallas, knowing we were safe.

Reactions: boeninghaus
Some post-apocalyptic civilization's archaeologists are going to dig up your Man Cave and presume T was a religion.

I hope evidence will lead them to infer that it was a cult devoted to Saturday sacrifices of A, G, and F.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

VN Store

Back