This is sad

I love my VOLS but my goodness this is flat terrible. O line can't block my grandmother. The only fix for this is to recruit. Coaching with not fix our problems.

I hate to run down the kids on our football team and I rarely do, but when I see the lethargic, indolent O-Line play I gave to say something. I mean, at least get in somebody's way. But they won't. We could probably round up a crew of beer bellied Frat Boys who could do a better job at run blocking.
This current O-Line is lazy and doesn't want to play.

Still gonna be 4-8

With a better OL, I honestly think we'd have a better record. I think the rest of the team, though not excellent, is good enough to compete. The OL has consistently been the disappointment. It doesn't help that both Trey and Kennedy are out.

With a better OL, I honestly think we'd have a better record. I think the rest of the team, though not excellent, is good enough to compete. The OL has consistently been the disappointment. It doesn't help that both Trey and Kennedy are out.
Oh I agree, we'd likely won a couple more. I think we're toast the next 3 weeks though.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we're no better than last year

I don’t know why anybody would be surprised. We traded some not-so-great seniors for some wet-behind-the-ears freshmen. A coaching change alone isn’t going to change it in one year.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Coaches can only do so much. The poor attitudes and lack of heart from players show up every play.
That is on the coaches - it's part of their job to get players excited about playing UT football.

This might rank as one of the worst wins in the history of Tennessee football. Don't know what tickets for this game cost, but the coaches, players, and AD own the fans a sincerely apology.

We lost our only talented offensive lineman. That being said, offensive staff has to do a better job getting the ball out to playmakers in good position . Backwards passes and deep ballls aren't going to get it done.
We’re limited to what we can call since our pass protection is a joke. Idk how anybody can’t see this other than a few people

I can't believe there are several people who think we are no better than last year. We have one primary deficiency that occurs every week, the offensive line. There are improvements all over the place and we have a conference win.

Reactions: peddi631
I can't believe there are several people who think we are no better than last year. We have one primary deficiency that occurs every week, the offensive line. There are improvements all over the place and we have a conference win.

I am not sure if we are better or not. we have the ongoing problem of oline for sure. however, in other areas we seem to have more inconsistency than we probably should from week to week if we are going to call it better.

I am not sure if we are better or not. we have the ongoing problem of oline for sure. however, in other areas we seem to have more inconsistency than we probably should from week to week if we are going to call it better.
I think the effort by some players is what is inconsistent.

We’re limited to what we can call since our pass protection is a joke. Idk how anybody can’t see this other than a few people
I think you are blind to the fact we had time in the pocket today and still didn't get the ball out to our playmakers. Maybe watch the game from a broader perspective "our o-line sucks" is a not the only issue with our offensive woes.

I think you are blind to the fact we had time in the pocket today and still didn't get the ball out to our playmakers. Maybe watch the game from a broader perspective "our o-line sucks" is a not the only issue with our offensive woes.
Put in Chryst idc as long as we win but my goodness if the line was just decent we would be looking at this a whole lot differently

Maybe....And hear me out. This wasn’t a bad thing today. We just came off of a heartbreaking loss in a game we should have won. We basically slept walked against a bad opponent, but now we get to play the best Kentucky they’ve had in a generation. Their players, coaches, fan base put everything into today. We have not reached our potential yet. If there is some perfect storm for us to circle the wagons and beat the hell out of a team that we have beaten forever, then next weekend is that time.

I expect nothing but an absolute max effort and game planning because we don’t lose

TO MOTHERF$CKING UK

Last edited:

VN Store

Back