This is EYE opening

For the record CJP reportedly has two 3 star QBs rostered in front of a nationally celebrated 5 star QB. He HAS more and is letting it sit and watch one of the worst performances ever in a half of football by a Vol QB. I like CJP, but he's going to run himself off if he leaves the talent watching ineptitude play from the sidelines.

Dude. It doesn't work like that. We have no clue how good Harrison Bailey really is...

This is incorrect. Team composite ranking in 2018 was also 15.

We have 3 more 5 stars, and 2 less 4 stars. There are more 3 stars because we have more scholorship players.

Overall talent score is 842 on 2020 team compared to 825 on 2018 team.

tenor.gif

Reactions: VolInDayton
My 17 yr old son said it best. He hasn’t seen a championship caliber team in his lifetime.

2007- last SEC championship game w 3 losses
2016- lost to three inferior opponents.

He goes to school w two elite high school juniors. The only reason they would attempt UT is because it’s a state school. But they want to play for championships, too. Pruitt and co may recruit better but so will UGA, FL and Bama.
Let us know when and where they commit please.

Been down too long. Hard to sell at this point, even harder when you get boat raced on national TV by the teams you're recruiting the hardest against. That's why i have thought and still do to a point it would take a big hire to get Tennessee where everyone wants them to be. You can't really sell much to these kids now a days other than a vision and dust off the 98 trophy, not much else there at this point. These kids weren't even born the last time Tennessee was on top of the heap.
player development... well except for our OLs... they will produce their worst games their senior years

Because he hasn’t been given a chance. UGA at least put in a 4th string walk on to see how he would do in a game when the other guy was sucking.

He is a true freshman that didn’t get spring practice nor a normal fall camp. Those are all critically important reps for a young guy regardless of his arm.

Kinda makes you wonder why the young guys are scrimmaging on Sunday’s. Hmmmmm.

Reactions: Sarms58
And goes against everything we ‘hear’. In the Pruitt vs Smart thread, it was said Smart inherited a better roster than Pruitt. I think that’s clear. So, then to feel better I wanted to see how much better Pruitt has recruited since he got here as that is all we hear.

UT on the 247 team talent composite this year, 15th.
UT on the 247 team talent composite when Pruitt was hired? 12th.

The year before Pruitt came we had 37 3-stars, we now have 49 3-stars. Honestly feel it should be the opposite of this number.

We have 13 more in this class.

I believe in Pruitt and he has shown he can find a 3 star gem, but 49 isn’t going to be gems, most are just going to be rocks.
What??????

And goes against everything we ‘hear’. In the Pruitt vs Smart thread, it was said Smart inherited a better roster than Pruitt. I think that’s clear. So, then to feel better I wanted to see how much better Pruitt has recruited since he got here as that is all we hear.

The year before Pruitt came we had 37 3-stars, we now have 49 3-stars. Honestly feel it should be the opposite of this number.

I believe in Pruitt and he has shown he can find a 3 star gem, but 49 isn’t going to be gems, most are just going to be rocks.
If you have to look at 247 to figure out who recruited better between CJP and botch you’re lost.
Look at the team, look at the size it’s looking like an SEC team now, not like an OVC one.
They can compete now, if they play good .
There aren’t a bunch of quitters that won’t try and win like when he took over.
Let’s see Bailey and these other freshman in a few games before we count em out!
The gap is closing, maybe not as fast as you would like but it is.

Weren't champagne bottles being cracked open back in May when UT had the top ranked recruiting class in the SEC and 2nd in the nation for 2021? Now Pruitt & Co. can't recruit?

The 10 most talented CFB teams for the 2020 season

Great addition to the conversation. Obviously you're not a troll.

Hello, stalker, it’s been a minute. It was a play on the title, but thanks for telling me I didn’t add to the conversation with a post of your own that didn’t add to the conversation. Makes perfect sense. ✌️

Reactions: The Original Fade
Hello, stalker, it’s been a minute. It was a play on the title, but thanks for telling me I didn’t add to the conversation with a post of your own that didn’t add to the conversation. Makes perfect sense. ✌️

Don't flatter yourself. Im not a gator troll that claims to be here just to talk football.

Go talk football boy, don't let me keep you from it. None of the other gators get triggered when I call them trolls.

VN Store

Back