This is enough.

OrngeJuiceJones

5 straight losses to alabama, 4 game SEC losing streak 1st time since 1970, numerous other negative firsts for this coach and staff, attendance may not hit 5000 again.. It is a team full of 5star and 4star talent. I grew up attending both men and women games, both have a huge place in my big orange heart. It is time. Do it Phil.

Unfortunately what probably would at least get the Admins attention(not necessarily Fulmer) is a Home Game or two, where a couple thousand show up.
If anything gets their attention, Popcorn Sales will!!
zq5MGH5.jpg

Reactions: MeanOrange
The last few years with Holly has been a national embarrassment. People used to love the Lady Vols because the creditability that Pat brought. All that is now ruined now. Coach Fulmer needs to pull the trigger now and get a good proven coach before we lose our current players and/or lose future recruits. Players wants to be coached up, not down.

I watched the fan base fix Men's BB and it took 15 years to recover from the fix of Don DeVoe. I watched the fans fix football from the plight of Phillip Fulmer and we are at year 11 of football hell with no end in sight. I suppose it is now women's BB's turn. The problem is that the WBB program is a bit more fragile than MBB and football. The wbb program includes a core of supporters who are predominately WBB

VN Store

Back