This is a 9-3 Schedule

Why can’t we play Kentucky when they’re running at Keeneland? who tf wants to go to Lexington in November? Let one of the teams from the west play them then
I always thought that made too much sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacksonvol
Or a 3-9 schedule. This team will struggle a lot and has even less depth than before. The roster is nowhere close to SEC caliber and has no depth. I'd prepare for the top teams in SEC to be 3-5 touchdowns better than the Vols and for the Vols to stuggle to compete for the bottom spots of the SEC for at least another season. Sorry, I hate it, but just reality.....

Because the SEC wants us playing in the coldest places in November and the Swamp in September.
It's absolutely awful lol. Why in the world the SEC can't just rotate the dates on the schedule is beyond me. With an occasional later date, Tennessee fans would be shocked to find out that you can actually breathe in Gainesville, FL and Florida fans would be interested to come to Knoxville and experience a place with fall foliage and actual seasons.

Or a 3-9 schedule. This team will struggle a lot and has even less depth than before. The roster is nowhere close to SEC caliber and has no depth. I'd prepare for the top teams in SEC to be 3-5 touchdowns better than the Vols and for the Vols to stuggle to compete for the bottom spots of the SEC for at least another season. Sorry, I hate it, but just reality.....
There’s no way this is only a 3-win schedule. We have 3 ooc mini cupcakes, and Vandy and SC will play each other to see who gets 1 win in the SEC. No way we are losing to either of those teams. That’s 5 wins automatic. Throw in Pitt, Mizzou, Ole Miss, and Kentucky as the next tier and we definitely win 1, and maybe could win 2. That’s 6 or 7 wins. No way we beat Bama, but Florida had a lot leave from last year, and Georgia comes to Neyland. If we win less than 6, Heupel and staff are not what we think they are.

[If we didn't have numbskulls running the football program for 15 years.]

2021 Tennessee Football Schedule

9-3 is possible. I just hope this year's team is spirited and energetic before and during all games this season. I don't know if it was Pruitt's culture or JG's QB play, but last year's team was dull when it came to energy and spirited play.

I see (5) wins at most this year......And that's (2) better than last year! Hopefully......I eat these words.
Your crazy as if you think we only gonna win 1 SEC game. I see 8-4 a real possibility. We not losing to Kentucky this year nor Missouri, and USC. We will give Florida and Ole Miss all the want and possiblyo win those. The only 2 longs shots I see on this schedule is Bama and UGA. And Bama has always had trouble with the spread up tempo offense.

so you think we gonna drop 2 non conference games? I wanna know what 2 non conference game we gonna lose?
. I think we lose to Pitt and win the other three plus winning two SEC games gives us a 5-7 record which wouldn’t be horrible for Heupel in his first season considering the disaster he walked into. I think most of the experts are predicting 5-7 maybe 6-6 if we can pull a upset on Kentucky or Ole Miss or mizzou. 6-6 would be a excellent first year for Heapel

This is 5 wins minimum if we don't pull a Pruitt and lose to teams we should stomp on.

BGF.................... W
Pitt..................... L
Tenn Tech........ W
UF....................... L
Mizz................... W
SC....................... W
OM..................... L
Bama................. L
UK...................... W
UGA.................. .L
S Bama............. W
Vandy................ W

5 wins should be our floor. 7 wins is highly possible.

Pitt, Mizz, SC, OM, UK are all close games. We only need a couple to fall our way for a good season.

VN Store

Back