This Honer kid for Mizzou

brockytop

looks like he just put away a 6 pack, ate a couple of Big Macs, and roasted a cig before putting on the uniform to play 🤷🏻

This seems as good a place as any to put this, but what’s with the ridiculous amount of airballs that I’ve seen in this tournament from the best of the best that college basketball has to offer? Some of you might find this hard to believe, but I am not college basketball material. But I did play at every level from the time they would let me, until the time nobody wanted me. And I cannot remember one, not one airball in my entire career. There may have been some when I was 6 or 7, when I wasn’t strong enough to make it to the 8’ little league extension they would hang in the basket…but no joke….I can’t ever remember a time that I was so tired or rushed, or panicked, or so disoriented in a game that I would square up with my full intent, and not come within 3’ of the backboard. There seems to be quite a bit of this in this tournament, and I’m wondering if I’m just a grumpy old man.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back