This fanbase infuriates me.

Last year we were sitting 3-4 and then won out. We beat Florida this year. 2 in a row on UGA. Yea losing to SC sucks, trust me, I live down here and have to hear about it. But win out and I'll live. And I think Jones should too.

I understand what your saying, just we are regressing instead of progressing game after game. Jmo

For multiple reasons, but I will try to be brief and short here.

We are playing in the SEC Least, this division is absolutely terrible and is filled with mediocre coaches including Butch. Nobody in this division is dominant, we finally have some sort of talent and this program is ready for a proven winner to come in and takeover now.

There is no reason to drag this out any longer and delay the inevitable. We need to get the ball rolling on this. At the very least we could hire Art Briles. He is desperate to get back into coaching and he is a proven winner. However, many on you will whine and complain about title 9 and whatever. Cool, but Louisville hired Petrino and you think they are still complaining?

Any competent coach walks into this division and "Owns it:eek:lol:". Coaching is the only difference between us and the upper echelon. Butch nailed his coffin with the hire of his buddy Mike Debord. Let him sink.

The longer we wait, the worse it gets. Dooley should've been gone earlier when all the signs were there. Don't make the same mistake. Hire a proven winner. Spend the money.

And if UT wins 10 games this season? Your opinion be the same? Going from 5 wins to 7 to 9 to 10 wins? Constant improvement IF they win 10

Reactions: 1 person
I still don't know if firing Butch is the right thing or not, but I am definitely off the Butch-train. However, hiring Briles is just plan stupid and will never happen. Especially with all the Title 9 stuff going on here. If you could land Briles, you could land another coach just as good. The problem is with the administration not willing to pay the money.

They would much rather be economical and hire another rising star and hope he strikes gold. What they need to do is open their check books and pay an established coach whatever they want to come here. Money talks. Especially with the egos that CFB has. I think Saban has proven what a good football program does to the rest of your school with donations. It's an investment. You pay whatever necessary, like Michigan did. In the end, it will be cheaper than hiring and firing 3-4 coaches while rolling the dice with the rising star group.

For multiple reasons, but I will try to be brief and short here.

We are playing in the SEC Least, this division is absolutely terrible and is filled with mediocre coaches including Butch. Nobody in this division is dominant, we finally have some sort of talent and this program is ready for a proven winner to come in and takeover now.

There is no reason to drag this out any longer and delay the inevitable. We need to get the ball rolling on this. At the very least we could hire Art Briles. He is desperate to get back into coaching and he is a proven winner. However, many on you will whine and complain about title 9 and whatever. Cool, but Louisville hired Petrino and you think they are still complaining?

Any competent coach walks into this division and "Owns it:eek:lol:". Coaching is the only difference between us and the upper echelon. Butch nailed his coffin with the hire of his buddy Mike Debord. Let him sink.

The longer we wait, the worse it gets. Dooley should've been gone earlier when all the signs were there. Don't make the same mistake. Hire a proven winner. Spend the money.

Good luck with that:good!:

VN Store

Back