This ain't 2018....

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
I keep seeing people post about similar this similar that ....

Let me tell you what's NOT the same. This team is playing well because they are enjoying the game of football! They're not playing for some record. They're playing to get better and to win! They're not packing it in early.

QBs don't care who is starting among them. Defenders out there coming up clutch on the goalline! Nigel Warrior has 60 tackles 4 ints and 2 sacks for crying out loud! Who saw that coming?

We ain't facing no Drew Lock, Will Grier this go around. Our DBs are going lock them down.

Jennings, Callaway, and Palmer are playing together for only a few more games. They are on a mission. The next 3 games, no secondary will be able to slow us down...

31-7 Vols! Mizzou ain't $#!+...

Preach Brother!! :)

I'm with you tho, Vols will roll in this one from the opening kickoff. GBO!

giphy.gif

Will not be a easy game Saturday nite hope we are rested and ready for a fight. We were very lucky to win the Kentucky game

I agree it will be a fight, and could go either way, but I keep seeing people making statements like this. We were not “lucky” to win the KY game. In fact, we were probably the unluckiest team in college football that game.

5 times we got in the end zone on them, 3 were called back, and they only got their second TD because we dropped a punt.

They are lucky the final score wasn’t 35-7.

Agree. Nothing about this game will be easy! We will have to win on the defensive side and in the kicking game...

Just don’t feel like we score a bunch against this team.
Their offense has hit the skids the last month but they still got a feisty defense they held Georgia to 27 and Florida to 23.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Let me tell you what's NOT the same. This team is playing well because they are enjoying the game of football! They're not playing for some record. They're playing to get better and to win! They're not packing it in early.

QBs don't care who is starting among them. Defenders out there coming up clutch on the goalline! Nigel Warrior has 60 tackles 4 ints and 2 sacks for crying out loud! Who saw that coming?

We ain't facing no Drew Lock, Will Grier this go around. Our DBs are going lock them down.

Jennings, Callaway, and Palmer are playing together for only a few more games. They are on a mission. The next 3 games, no secondary will be able to slow us down...

Shroom’s again I see LV

Agree. Nothing about this game will be easy! We will have to win on the defensive side and in the kicking game...

Just don’t feel like we score a bunch against this team.

Our offense has showed signs of being explosive. I think they put it all together Saturday. Both QBs will play and are rested.

Our defense is playing like that have something to prove. Bryant is not Lynn Bowden running the ball. Bryant is in trouble this weekend.

Reactions: FïreBall
Our offense has showed signs of being explosive. I think they put it all together Saturday. Both QBs will play and are rested.

Our defense is playing like that have something to prove. Bryant is not Lynn Bowden running the ball. Bryant is in trouble this weekend.

I don’t disagree except for the fact that Bryant is 5 times the threat passing the football than Bowden is....with a good ability to escape. Much different offense we will be facing...

Get up early and make them one dimensional...definite advantage us. Get down like we did to UK...definite advantage to them. Jmo

tenor-gif.239355

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    478.8 KB · Views: 1,044
I agree it will be a fight, and could go either way, but I keep seeing people making statements like this. We were not “lucky” to win the KY game. In fact, we were probably the unluckiest team in college football that game.

5 times we got in the end zone on them, 3 were called back, and they only got their second TD because we dropped a punt.

They are lucky the final score wasn’t 35-7.
Truth. The refs were trying their hardest to help KY win that game.

I don’t disagree except for the fact that Bryant is 5 times the threat passing the football than Bowden is....with a good ability to escape. Much different offense we will be facing...

Get up early and make them one dimensional...definite advantage us. Get down like we did to UK...definite advantage to them. Jmo
We already know Bituli and Taylor will perform. Good ball-hawking from Thompson and Warrior will be crucial.

I hear you brother!

Lets revisit this after the next two Saturdays. It could very well be 2018 all over again.

Of course this wouldn't even be an issue if the whole GOT BEAT BY GA STATE thing didnt happen..................

Will not be a easy game Saturday nite hope we are rested and ready for a fight. We were very lucky to win the Kentucky game

Ain't nothing easy about out physicalling another physical team.

But we're the better team. And more hungry!

Reactions: 08Vol
Lets revisit this after the next two Saturdays. It could very well be 2018 all over again.

Of course this wouldn't even be an issue if the whole GOT BEAT BY GA STATE thing didnt happen..................
Well unfortunately it did, hindsight is 20\ 20

Hope your right. I'm leaning towards 23-6 Vols with game being close until late in 3rd quarter.

Reactions: LittleVol
Ain't nothing easy about out physicalling another physical team.

But we're the better team. And more hungry!
Right, and we are developing some depth on the DL. And of course we could wear down their D eventually if we can maintain some possession, and we got Chaney.

That's why the game is played on the field and not in your head.
Missouri is the show me state.

Reactions: LittleVol and 08Vol
Good lord. I know you own a horse, it’s deceased, and you beat the fire out of it. If we win a natty every year for the next decade, some of you people will still be posting this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raebo

VN Store

Back