Third Generation of Mannings

From what I’ve been told, he likes the campus lifestyle as it’s “similar to Ole Miss”.
That would be a problem. I think UT fans would only care if he ended up at UGA, UF or Bama, and I don’t think Bama is particularly cared for by the Manning family.

Eh, if that was the case you woudn't continue to reply with nothing.
I'll give you this much. You re smart enough to not attempt to answer a question that would kneecap your idea.
You never proposed a logical question of that kind so beating your chest about something I didn't finish reading is pointless

You're a product of your upbringing. All family members influence their kids
Influence...lobby. There is a difference. We’re both privy to the same amount of knowledge concerning that family’s process and the parents have never seemed to LOBBY for any one program. Doubts their boys veer to much from that course. Arch will pick his own school for his own reasons and the family will back him up.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
You never proposed a logical question of that kind so beating your chest about something I didn't finish reading is pointless

Don't confuse logic with something that makes your point of view not make sense.

If you are however worried about my logic (which apparently you are because you continue to reply, regardless of how little of my posts you claim to read) go back and read my posts and we'll discuss them.

Don't confuse logic with something that makes your point of view not make sense.

If you are however worried about my logic (which apparently you are because you continue to reply, regardless of how little of my posts you claim to read) go back and read my posts and we'll discuss them.
No worries I'm not confusing the two. Fact is you seem to think family doesn't influence their kids which is just stupid

Influence...lobby. There is a difference. We’re both privy to the same amount of knowledge concerning that family’s process and the parents have never seemed to LOBBY for any one program. Doubts their boys veer to much from that course. Arch will pick his own school for his own reasons and the family will back him up.
You can call it lobby if that makes you feel better.

No worries I'm not confusing the two. Fact is you seem to think family doesn't influence their kids which is just stupid
Incorrect.
You re confusing influence with who in his family gives him the best sales pitch (as you put it in your op) for the school of their choice.

He will get advice from any of those he desires to get it from. That will be the extent of the influence.. Where ever he goes it will be where he feels is the best fit for him. Not that uncle Peyton sold UT better.

Reactions: butchna
Incorrect.
You re confusing influence with who in his family gives him the best sales pitch (as you put it in your op) for the school of their choice.

He will get advice from any of those he desires to get it from. That will be the extent of the influence.. Where ever he goes it will be where he feels is the best fit for him. Not that uncle Peyton sold UT better.
Still no hope it's ok.

Arch's dad will emphasize the education aspect, since his playing career at Ole Miss ended the summer before his freshman year.

Uncle Peyton's football advice will emphasize continuity and security: the importance of playing for the same OC each year of college, and having a dependable offensive line in front of you each season.

Grandpa Archie will emphasize to Arch that there's nothing he can do or achieve on a football field that will increase his family's love toward him.

I promise, no adult in the Manning family will suggest the color of Arch's uni's.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back