Think Coach Pruitt Would Love To Pull A LK?

JohnWardForever

I was just thinking how cool it would be for Pruitt to be like Kiffin ONE TIME and say---"As long as I'm Coaching Tennessee, the Vols won't lose to Vanderbilt again." I'm sure he's thinking that.

I think Jeremy Pruitt would leave for Alabama so fast it would make your head spin if offered the head football coaching job

Of course he would, he doesn't make any bones about it. He's a lifelong bama boy and would leave in the middle of night.

I don't think bama will be offering but if they did he wouldn't even have to think about it.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Of course he would, he doesn't make any bones about it. He's a lifelong bama boy and would leave in the middle of night.

I don't think bama will be offering but if they did he wouldn't even have to think about it.
I could handle that as long as Phil Fulmer was given prior notice so he could get his ducks in a row. I wouldn't want him to leave like Lane Kiffin did.

If he gets this team on a sustainable winning track he would be one of the most popular men in the state. If he went back to Bama he would immediately face tremendous pressure to win a NC now and every year with every inbred wishing him gone or dead with every loss. At Tn he faces pressure to win a lot of games and maybe a NC every once in a while but not of the same magnitude IMO. Our inbreds tend to be a little more in control. It may come down to whether the AD gives him what he needs to win and doesn't try to micromanage the program. Another thing that may weigh into the decision is if his wife would prefer to live in Knoxville. If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. A lot of things will play into his decision if he has to make one even though Bama may be his dream job, dreams change.
Sometimes returning to coach your alma mater doesn't work out. Ask Barry Odom or yet to be determined Scott Frost.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back