Things that should never be.....

to be fair the rest of the world is worse at football than we are at soccer. and people don't want to tune in for a bad product.
US soccer is. Not very competitive. Especially when you look at the size of our country.
3 years ago less than 50% of MLS were Americans. I don't know about today. The quality of the MLS seems to be improving though.
I watch the Premier League. Night and day difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
US soccer is. Not very competitive. Especially when you look at the size of our country.
3 years ago less than 50% of MLS were Americans. I don't know about today. The quality of the MLS seems to be improving though.
I watch the Premier League. Night and day difference.

How can you tell? Kick ball - Run - Act like you won the lottery if you ever score.. Soccer

Reactions: Darth Brooks
How can you tell? Kick ball - Run - Act like you won the lottery if you ever score.. Soccer
Ha ha, American football puts on rehearsed skits everytime they score.
I guess you have to have an appreciation for their talent.

Florida-Georgia Line
Kathy Griffin
Lottery people in the gas station check-out line that order like it's a fast-food menu
Bradford Pear trees
Bradford pears, what a weed. I get native trees in Fairview, tn. I was talking to the nursery owner and she said someone in the mcminnville area has mimosa trees with different colors of flowers. Another weed for the future.

Florida-Georgia Line
Kathy Griffin
Lottery people in the gas station check-out line that order like it's a fast-food menu
Bradford Pear trees
When I lived in Ohio, my neighbor planted Bradford Pears because they grew fast. Found out later that the branches can start breaking off. He had that tree yanked out of the ground and into a wood chipper a year later.

VN Store

Back