Things I'm mad about today

Crap, Bambi got revenge. Hit a deer on the way to church, busted radiator, opened the hood and got sprayed in the face! Surprisingly it didn't do any damage to the front but a small dent, we ran it over, and it sounded like it was coming through the bottom of the van. Idk if it got the radiator or hoses, but it busted something

Crap, Bambi got revenge. Hit a deer on the way to church, busted radiator, opened the hood and got sprayed in the face! Surprisingly it didn't do any damage to the front but a small dent, we ran it over, and it sounded like it was coming through the bottom of the van. Idk if it got the radiator or hoses, but it busted something
Hope your family is OK. Rush the deer carcass to a processor, now. Let me know, and I’ll take some of the venison off your hands.

Hope your family is OK. Rush the deer carcass to a processor, now. Let me know, and I’ll take some of the venison off your hands.
It's probably gone, I couldn't pull over immediately, too much traffic

Did better at deer hunting than @theFallGuy

VN Store

Back