Things I'm mad about today

I had one do that... then it went away after a week or so... strange.
Guy at work said he had one, got big as a goofball and had to be cut out. Wife thinks it's that same kind, ganglion cist. Hopefully it goes away soon.

It is freezing outside. I hate cold weather. The wife comes home with a flat. Right rear tire has a gash in it. I get to change the flat and head out to buy a new set of tires. Not what I was wanting to do today. At least I am off work today.
Did I mention I HATE cold weather? SMH

Might I say, 524, I'm a little disappointed that you bowed to the pressure to get an avi. I stood up to the oppression. ;)

So, last Tuesday our washing machine started making one hell of a noise. So I ordered a new one and installed it today.

Fast forward: I'm napping and I here that same noise coming from my new machine. WTF?
I jump up off the couch to investigate. HBPW is taking the wet laundry out of the machine and cussing.

I'm racing around trying different loads on different cycles and there that damn noise again! SON OF A BEECH!!!!

By this time HBPW has all the laundry loaded in the car and headed for the laundromat madder than HAILFARH!

Before she could get there, I called her and told her to return - I had solved the problem.

Two washing machines ago, I had bought one of those plastic trays that go under the washer to prevent water hitting the floor in the event the washer sprang a leak.

I pulled it out to find it had concaved. With a big load in the washer, the tub settled enough to make contact with the tray, and when the tub started to agitate, there it was, that damn noise.

What did I learn for $650:eek::
1. Nothing wrong with the old washer:mad: - Delivery guys hauled it away this am.

2. NEVER gonna purchase another plastic tray. I'll regret this in a few years.
3. I remembered where my coccyx is and how much that sucker hurts after landing on concrete this morning hauling in my new washer.

TL;DR, DGAF, NGAF, STFU, CTFU, LOL, LULZ, ROFL, TIA, and YFW

OIP.6N7DeSBCmH7GtxORKyEJ8gHaFh

VN Store

Back