Things I'm mad about today

You are clairvoyant, sir.
well-waiting.gif

Reactions: VolNExile
USPS strikes again.

HBPW paid $26 to have a small pkg delivered to her 81yo mother. The small pkg required a signature upon delivery. Well, it was delivered right to her mailbox which is 300 feet from her door and across the road. Her mother can no longer do that walk, THUS the signature required pkg was supposed to be put in her hands.

HBPW calls the KY post office today and asked what the heck is going on - that the certified pkg was signed for, but not by her mother. The Post Master admitted the mail lady had signed her own name and put it in the mailbox and that the mail lady said she didn't want to disturb her.

The mail lady could have drove up the driveway and parked then walked 50 feet to the door to deliver the pkg.

USPS strikes again.

HBPW paid $26 to have a small pkg delivered to her 81yo mother. The small pkg required a signature upon delivery. Well, it was delivered right to her mailbox which is 300 feet from her door and across the road. Her mother can no longer do that walk, THUS the signature required pkg was supposed to be put in her hands.

HBPW calls the KY post office today and asked what the heck is going on - that the certified pkg was signed for, but not by her mother. The Post Master admitted the mail lady had signed her own name and put it in the mailbox and that the mail lady said she didn't want to disturb her.

The mail lady could have drove up the driveway and parked then walked 50 feet to the door to deliver the pkg.
Well, it is Kentucky after all.

USPS strikes again.

It is remarkable at how averse many people are to doing their jobs.

In before TFG asks for pics of the mail lady, which he read as "male lady."

USPS strikes again.

Our neighborhood is a walking route - most houses have boxes on the front porch by the door, with a few having boxes at the curb. There are so many cars parked on the street that USPS couldn’t deliver from their vans anyway. Love old-fashioned mail service!

USPS strikes again.

I was supposed to get a packaged delivered on Monday. Saw the delivery woman deliver our mail and continue to my neighbor. Thought she would come back, as I've seen her do if she overlooks a package. Never happened.

I checked the tracking later, and it changed from out for delivery to ready for pickup at the post office. No notice left. Ended up delivered later this week, but wth!?

Tennesseans have cause to be upset with Verizon, today. Their service outage stretches beyond state boundaries and made the national news.

Reactions: Plano Vol
USPS strikes again.

Now I'm steamed! The Post Master there told HBPW the other day that he would call that mail carrier have her go back out and get that pkg out of the mail box and take it to her mother as it was originally supposed too be. He did. She got it out of the mail box and took it and tossed it on the ground at the foot of the ramp coming off her front porch.
Well, my MIL found it today - Opened and rained on! Luckily, HBPW had packaged it in such away the contents wouldn't get hurt.

HBPW told me tonight that 2 years ago similar incident happened. She had sent her mother a care pkg and it too had been opened and left at the foot of the ramp with half the contents removed.

Why would anyone endanger their personnel livelihood over a this!?!? Well, that's what the mail carrier has done... She has finally broke HBPW and thats a hard thing to do unless your name is Malinoisvol. :)

Now I'm steamed! The Post Master there told HBPW the other day that he would call that mail carrier have her go back out and get that pkg out of the mail box and take it to her mother as it was originally supposed too be. He did. She got it out of the mail box and took it and tossed it on the ground at the foot of the ramp coming off her front porch.
Well, my MIL found it today - Opened and rained on! Luckily, HBPW had packaged it in such away the contents wouldn't get hurt.

HBPW told me tonight that 2 years ago similar incident happened. She had sent her mother a care pkg and it too had been opened and left at the foot of the ramp with half the contents removed.

Why would anyone endanger their personnel livelihood over a this!?!? Well, that's what the mail carrier has done... She has finally broke HBPW and thats a hard thing to do unless your name is Malinoisvol. :)
😡

The morons here come at all different times everyday Late as 6 sometimes And they still use the covid excuse

Bummer. We had the same carrier for decades. A real career public servant. We still have his name and address. He was known and appreciated in our neighborhood. He retired at the start of COVID, probably long overdue. Since his retirement we’ve had a succession of fill ins, temps and no shows. It’s frustrating. Hopefully, once the pandemic is over they will get another careerist on the route but I kinda doubt anyone will be as good as what we had.

Probably some relative of Joe's. That gene to annoy the hell out of people is probably a family trait.

:)

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back