Things I'm mad about today

Took these from the screened porch just now:
View attachment 337400View attachment 337401
Pretty!

We’ve got some, but the streets are clear, and I just don’t see how we could get more than another inch or two, unless suddenly the temps drop.

Going to make a library run soon though, in case things change overnight. I have some books on hold, and I’m halfway through the last one at home.

It's really fitting though..
So much better than I imagined! I'd love to be neighbors with Joe....😂
Not sure if I should ve offended or not!😂

We were in Florida several years ago, and this really pretty 30ish lady kept telling me how awesome I sounded😂. One of the few times Tiffany got jealous😂

Reactions: Vjcvette and BigO95
Not sure if I should ve offended or not!😂

We were in Florida several years ago, and this really pretty 30ish lady kept telling me how awesome I sounded😂. One of the few times Tiffany got jealous😂
Joe, I sound just about as country as you do...😁 Nothing wrong with being who you are!

I sound like the late night radio host on that station that came in clearly for a spell as you traveled east of Knoxville on the Interstate highway system.

@VolNExile I read yesterday that Boise is one of the best cities to live in for asthma, number 2 I think. San Francisco was 1, we may need to move west😂

Reactions: VolNExile
Mad my daughter took a frozen cherry pie out of the freezer last night because she thought it was supposed to be defrosted before you cook it. 🤬 On top of that it is a lattice top pie and she put it on the counter upside down and the filling leaked out through the lattice and got all over the top so it would burn when cooked.

VN Store

Back