Things I'm mad about today

What the heck happened Bill???
I don't know why but a storm pipe runs above our shop area. It busted from the heavy flash flooding in last night's storm and we got the brunt of it. All the tiny drawers in those chests you see? They were full of water and likely ruined connectors. Nothing too expensive is ruined yet, but that little stuff will add up.

Update. I went yesterday to get my Covid test. They were out of the rapid test and due to the volume of testing I will probably have to wait 7 to 10 days to get results. I am staying home until I get the results back. While I am at the clinic getting tested I find out I have a temperature. Didn't know that. Then they make me wait to see a doctor before I leave. The doctor asks me about other symptoms. I have allergies so I have sinus drainage and sinus pressure. I have had a headache for 3 days. I figure it is stress and blood pressure related. My blood pressure was 160/99. The doctor listens to my lungs. Everything sounds clear. She is freaking out and telling me I have several of the symptoms. I try and explain to her I have had most of the symptoms my entire life. SMH She asks me if I have thought about going to the ER. I said I am not having trouble breathing, so NO I am not thinking of going to the ER.
I told her should I start having breathing issues I will head to a hospital in Chattanooga. I understand they are concerned about my health and for that I am glad. But, she was not listening to what I was saying to her. I finally told her I was concerned also and that I am taking this serious. But, I know my body. I explained if these symptoms were new to me I would be freaking out like she is but they are not new symptoms. I hurt all the time due to injuries.
The rest of the symptoms I can explain. I can't explain the temperature but it was down to normal last night. Thanks for the prayers. Now I just have to wait. Have I told you patience is not one of my better traits? SMH
Are you slice?

I'm more than mad. Little bit has a friend, and poor kid has been in a mess already. Parents splitting up, dad has threatened to kill himself, and the mom don't care. She calls my little girl often crying. Anyway, she was fishing this evening with her mom and some of her family. A random drunk idiot punched this little 12 year old girl in the face. Busted nose, mouth, and blacked her eye bad. She's still at tge hospital, and sent my daughter a picture. I was worried it was her dad and she was just saying that, but her dad is gone out of town. Idk, it just boils my blood. Part of me would love to know who this guy was. I'll do anything to avoid trouble, but someone like that needs to be taken down a dirt road and taught a lesson.

I'm more than mad. Little bit has a friend, and poor kid has been in a mess already. Parents splitting up, dad has threatened to kill himself, and the mom don't care. She calls my little girl often crying. Anyway, she was fishing this evening with her mom and some of her family. A random drunk idiot punched this little 12 year old girl in the face. Busted nose, mouth, and blacked her eye bad. She's still at tge hospital, and sent my daughter a picture. I was worried it was her dad and she was just saying that, but her dad is gone out of town. Idk, it just boils my blood. Part of me would love to know who this guy was. I'll do anything to avoid trouble, but someone like that needs to be taken down a dirt road and taught a lesson.
hope they gave the police a call; and described the scumbag

That guy needs a serious ass whipping.

I just don't understand stuff like this. Who hits a 12 year old girl in the face while she's fishing? I mean ..obviously at any age no matter what she's doing, but to this specific situation.

I have issues with alcohol and I've been stupit drunk, but the most sloppy butt drunk I've ever been I've never thought about hitting a 12 year old girl.

What in the world did she do or say to make this person hit her in the face?

I just don't understand stuff like this. Who hits a 12 year old girl in the face while she's fishing? I mean ..obviously at any age no matter what she's doing, but to this specific situation.

I have issues with alcohol and I've been stupit drunk, but the most sloppy butt drunk I've ever been I've never thought about hitting a 12 year old girl.

What in the world did she do or say to make this person hit her in the face?
I don't even know. We don't really know any of the family, just the little girl because my daughter talks to her every day. It's frustrated me because I want more details, like why, and if he was arrested and such. Makes me wonder if there's more to it. All I know is what the kid told my daughter, and said her mom started hitting him and he left. Idk, she swears it wasn't her dad, but my mibd wonders if she's just saying that. I saw her picture though, and somebody busted her face up pretty bad.

I don't even know. We don't really know any of the family, just the little girl because my daughter talks to her every day. It's frustrated me because I want more details, like why, and if he was arrested and such. Makes me wonder if there's more to it. All I know is what the kid told my daughter, and said her mom started hitting him and he left. Idk, she swears it wasn't her dad, but my mibd wonders if she's just saying that. I saw her picture though, and somebody busted her face up pretty bad.

My daughter is 11 going on 12 and if that happened to her, some dude would have no fawkin teeth left in his head. I have gotten info fist fights and whooped azz for way less than this atrocity. There are some deranged people in this world unfortunately. Hope that little girl is feeling much better now.

My daughter is 11 going on 12 and if that happened to her, some dude would have no fawkin teeth left in his head. I have gotten info fist fights and whooped azz for way less than this atrocity. There are some deranged people in this world unfortunately. Hope that little girl is feeling much better now.
Told my wife the same. I have a gun 100% of the time I go fishing, I'm not saying it like I'm big and bad, but if someone did that to mine, I have no doubt I'd probably shoot them.

VN Store

Back