Things I'm mad about today

I'm madder'n Hale fahr that Behr trying to tell me how to cook a fawking baked tater. I ben cooking them sum bishes the same way forever just like that interwebz lady tolt me to and how dare that pretentious know it all Martha focker questing me. I'll go all Sargent fawking Carter on his Rachael Ray wannabe Gomer Pyle Ass next time he tries telling me Anythang!!!!!! . Bleedat chit.

tenor.gif

Just put in a out house & keep fresh batteries in Pookies flash light!! There's other routes to go when it won't perk. One is a tank that can be pumped. You ain't up chit creek without a paddle with this. You'll be posting in the happy thread bout this soon

The land doesn't perk! Can anything be done? - Survivalist Forum
I have read sooooooo much about alternative septic systems that I should be a terdherding engineer via osmosis. Lol

I'm sure it's all gonna boil down to one end...get off my tightwad ass and hire an engineer to design an acceptable altenative. I will probably delve into that world my next day off. Can't wait to see that bill. :D:eek::D:oops::D:rolleyes::Do_O:D

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I have read sooooooo much about alternative septic systems that I should be a terdherding engineer via osmosis. Lol

I'm sure it's all gonna boil down to one end...get off my tightwad ass and hire an engineer to design an acceptable altenative. I will probably delve into that world my next day off. Can't wait to see that bill. :D:eek::D:oops::D:rolleyes::Do_O:D
Hire Slice to do the work

VN Store

Back