Things I'm mad about today

We got stuck on the interstate in the gorge one year. It hit hard, I mean heavy fast snow. There was probably 3 inches by the time we got past the second tunnel heading east. All traffic was dead stopped for a couple of hours. Luckily a truck came through and scraped one lane. A trucker in front of us helped me rock our car to get in that lane. We made it to Maggie valley and got a hotel.
Yikes! I hope to dodge that bullet.

If anything is actively going on (snow, sleet), I’ll stop over in Dandridge or Newport or something.

This burglary points straight to Joe. He gets off in the wee hours of the mornin, works with tools & has been creepily askin people bout their freezers.
I believe he was strung out on Nyquil & broke in your shed lookin for freezer food. He got spooked when you flipped on the light & snagged the mud pump. While runnin back to his vehicle he was sooo hungry, got weak & his bad knee buckled. Couldn’t get the pump secured & it fell in the driveway. Then he comes on here actin all like “he ain’t diid nuffin” & wantin to give the bisness to who done it.
I bet if you check Joe’s tool box he’s missin a pry bar.
Windy watches a lot crime stuff & based on the evidence presented I'm perrty confident she'll say "Joe done it"
Well I'll be! Solid case. Joe done it!

VN Store

Back