Things I'm mad about today

I got my wrist slapped by board Mods and had (I think) my first post deleted for getting off topic. 2 guys were arguing (I forget who) in the recruiting forum about something (I forget what) and one jokingly said let's meet at the Waffle House and settle this. The other one had some funny reply so I made this GIF and added it to the thread.

Which one of you is in the green trunks :cool:
giphy.gif

Phooey! I'm mad that the 10 minutes I spent to make that GIF was wasted:p

I got my wrist slapped by board Mods and had (I think) my first post deleted for getting off topic. 2 guys were arguing (I forget who) in the recruiting forum about something (I forget what) and one jokingly said let's meet at the Waffle House and settle this. The other one had some funny reply so I made this GIF and added it to the thread.

giphy.gif

95 can still use it

Reactions: TopsideVol

giphy.gif

Green trunks is smaller, so that'd be me

I'm just mad about Lily
She's just mad about me
I'm just mad about Lily
She's just mad about me
They call me orange and white (that's right)
They cal me orange and white (that's right)
They cal me orange and white (that's right)

15_Lily_Felts_1.jpg

giphy.gif

Stolen for future use.

I am displeased that my IP TV is freezing, pixelating, chattering, and otherwise PITA. Gimme clean streaming football.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back