Things I'm mad about today

A jerk in a tricked out pooper scooper cut me off when I began a left turn with the traffic light this morning. I was at the light, first, and was making an arc to the right hand side of the next road when he pulled in front of me from the forward lane to the right. A$$hole!

Had he waited behind me in the left turn lane, he would have cleared to my left with the turn arrow. No real delay in his journey…

A jerk in a tricked out pooper scooper cut me off when I began a left turn with the traffic light this morning. I was at the light, first, and was making an arc to the right hand side of the next road when he pulled in front of me from the forward lane to the right. A$$hole!

Had he waited behind me in the left turn lane, he would have cleared to my left with the turn arrow. No real delay in his journey…
Cut him some slack.
He obviously was more important than you and everyone else on the road

Late for Church. My 5 year old neice would call him "a good Christian".

Reactions: VolNExile

This is where (if you’re able) slapping your hand HARD on his hood or trunk, sounding like he hit you, can be pretty satisfying. I’ve done it as a pedestrian.

But of course, nowadays with so many people armed to the gills, maybe not the wisest thing to do. Still satisfying to think about tho.

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back