Things I'm happy about today

He deserves any smack😂. That's how I got stuck with "racist Joe" there was another joevol with numbers who apparently was racist. Someone responded to a post I made in the pub about why I had said something considering all the racist stuff I had posted. Might have been about me having black family, can't remember. Anyway, wrong person saw it, and the rest is history😂
Is that you Joevol320 ?

I like that little dude.

Weird ...I quoted Whore refrigerator and now that I edited it, its here, but when I post its not.

????

giphy.gif

Paraphrase of Roy Hobbs line from The Natural.

Weekend started out dismal. We went to the boat on Friday and GVG was hurting too bad to go out. Weekend improved on Saturday with a nice day on the lake and then yesterday she said that she felt the best that she's felt since this started. She has all but stopped her pain meds and is looking more and more like herself. PET Scan this Friday and Bone Marrow Biopsy next Tuesday. Just praying for strength to get through these last two tests with no setbacks.

Weekend started out dismal. We went to the boat on Friday and GVG was hurting too bad to go out. Weekend improved on Saturday with a nice day on the lake and then yesterday she said that she felt the best that she's felt since this started. She has all but stopped her pain meds and is looking more and more like herself. PET Scan this Friday and Bone Marrow Biopsy next Tuesday. Just praying for strength to get through these last two tests with no setbacks.
I'm glad there's some improvement the past couple of days. You'll be in my family's thoughts and prayers for sure.
Edit: Sickness can suck it.

Hopefully, this will all be behind you soon

Update # 2: Replaced all 3 switches – didn’t fix it. Today was looking online for the service manual to id parts on the control board so I could ohm them. Found a link that said my unit was under recall from Whirlpool for fire hazard. Called Whirlpool & indeed it was recalled. They are going to replace the entire microwave with a newer model, install it & take away the old unit for NO Charge. Happy!!

Next up: replacing the pinion seal on the rear-end of the truck
Got the replacement microwave installed yesterday, Whirlpool WMH78019HB. Too much glare to get a real pic. It’s a smart microwave & the thing has a lot of tech features:
WIFI
Phone app
Scan to cook
Turn on convection to warm up from phone
Blah, blah, blah - most of that stuff I’ll never use. Steamer & convection features something I’m more interested in. Don’t know anything bout the convection but been told I’ll like it. Happy!!

WPMV.jpg

Got the replacement microwave installed yesterday, Whirlpool WMH78019HB. Too much glare to get a real pic. It’s a smart microwave & the thing has a lot of tech features:
WIFI
Phone app
Scan to cook
Blah, blah, blah - most of that stuff I’ll never use. Steamer & convection features something I’m more interested in. Don’t know anything bout the convection but been told I’ll like it. Happy!!

View attachment 293243

Is that next to your pellet grill?

WIFI
Phone app
Scan to cook

View attachment 293243
Fancy!!

VN Store

Back