Things I'm happy about today

our son in STL js getting a welcome break from end of semester duties and the three-ring circus of kid herding with night at Wrigley Field before start of 4 day American Literary Association gathering.

He recently had a fun piece on Paul McCartney published and he seems keen on establishing a modern music course for WU English Dept

Last edited:
Today is my last day of work. I turn 65 years old tomorrow. We are off tomorrow and Monday for Memorial Day, so today it is over today. I have worked ever since I was 12 years old either full-time or part-time while I was in school. I started my dog training business a while back and it is going better than I want doing this job and the dog training. So, after today it is laying by the pool and playing with dogs. I can not wait!!!!!!!!!! I will finally get to go to a bunch of home games this fall.

Today is my last day of work. I turn 65 years old tomorrow. We are off tomorrow and Monday for Memorial Day, so today it is over today. I have worked ever since I was 12 years old either full-time or part-time while I was in school. I started my dog training business a while back and it is going better than I want doing this job and the dog training. So, after today it is laying by the pool and playing with dogs. I can not wait!!!!!!!!!! I will finally get to go to a bunch of home games this fall.
Congratulations

Happy retirement! Here’s to your wonderful new life! 🥂

Congrats. Being able to retire at 65 is good. I'll probably work until I'm 70

That's awesome.

Congratulations.

Congrats on your Retirement and may you have a Happy Life of Leisure now :)

Our autistic daughter graduated from high school last night. Such a hard road for her but we are so proud. She was discouraged for almost her entire school career, but never gave up and always tried her best. She has an actual diploma, not a certificate of completion.

But don't get me started about the people in attendance. Oh my gosh, I have never seen people dress and act so terribly at something that should be important. People getting up to leave as soon as their kid's name was called. Maybe I am just old, but that seems pretty disrespectful to the rest of the class and their families.

Grats boss, I'm planning on 13 months and 4 days after I hit 65.

Our autistic daughter graduated from high school last night. Such a hard road for her but we are so proud. She was discouraged for almost her entire school career, but never gave up and always tried her best. She has an actual diploma, not a certificate of completion.

But don't get me started about the people in attendance. Oh my gosh, I have never seen people dress and act so terribly at something that should be important. People getting up to leave as soon as their kid's name was called. Maybe I am just old, but that seems pretty disrespectful to the rest of the class and their families.
Agreed!

Style & class exited with the rise of Walmart

My son is autistic and graduated from high school. He also graduated from Chatt st. He had a rough time in elementary and middle school. Your daughter will be fine.

VN Store

Back