Things I'm happy about today

My uncle suggested we go with laminate countertops. That's what's been here since it was built in 98, and they're still good, just the color I want gone. Plus, he said he could get us a really good deal with those. My aunt texted Tiffany last night with the price. I'd been googling, and kinda had an idea of what it'd cost for what we need. We getting a deal, $500, and that's installing, and a stainless steel microwave above the stove. I can live with that😅

My uncle suggested we go with laminate countertops. That's what's been here since it was built in 98, and they're still good, just the color I want gone. Plus, he said he could get us a really good deal with those. My aunt texted Tiffany last night with the price. I'd been googling, and kinda had an idea of what it'd cost for what we need. We getting a deal, $500, and that's installing, and a stainless steel microwave above the stove. I can live with that😅
Did you even look at solid surface or stone? You'd be surprised at the difference between stone and "nice" laminate.

VN Store

Back