Things I'm happy about today

You spent time in the right seat of a twin engine airplane, I suspect.
I’m thinking it’s more the monster headphones of the seventies, but flying definitely didn’t help.

Headphone favorite: Rod Stewart’s “Every Picture Tells a Story”, with the motorcycle starting up in one ear, driving through your head, and out the other ear! 🤯

My tinnitus is as if an explosion just went off nearby every moment. Meditative discipline helps me to cope.
I've had bouts so bad that it almost put me in tears. Felt as if someone was driving nails through my ear drums.
Back in the early 90s I discovered that sleeping with the TV on helped keep those bouts in check. Haven't slept without a TV on since.

Reactions: VolNExile
I’m thinking it’s more the monster headphones of the seventies, but flying definitely didn’t help.

Headphone favorite: Rod Stewart’s “Every Picture Tells a Story”, with the motorcycle starting up in one ear, driving through your head, and out the other ear! 🤯

stood too close to bands in small clubs
finally may agree to another visit to audiologist

Been debating with my wife I'd our shrubs are dead. All the plants around here lost all foliage after the zero temps last December . Look what I finally saw today. Signs of life

PXL_20230331_225946947.MP.jpg

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back