Things I'm happy about today

I’m between the Subaru and the RAV4, I had two 300-series BMWs in quick succession and a Honda Accord Coupe for 19 years.

Now, I have a 2019 RAV4 hybrid. It has more power and better acceleration than its pure gas-powered cousin, and better gas mileage
dont fib this is your Ka
1200px-Ford_Ka_rear_20071011.jpg

Reactions: Vjcvette
I surprised my grand daughters and my first wife this past weekend. I bought a professionally train 5yr old TN Walker Mare for them to ride. Had them meet at the farm and then showed up with the horse in tow. New saddle and tack included.

20210703_181804.jpg

The little Redhead on the horse is my first wife. Family drew straws and she is the one that inherited the job of keeping me and trying to get me squared up and out of trouble. Really sweet and caring girl .... polar opposite of me... lol

I surprised my grand daughters and my first wife this past weekend. I bought a professionally train 5yr old TN Walker Mare for them to ride. Had them meet at the farm and then showed up with the horse in tow. New saddle and tack included.

View attachment 398593

The little Redhead on the horse is my first wife. Family drew straws and she is the one that inherited the job of keeping me and trying to get me squared up and out of trouble. Really sweet and caring girl .... polar opposite of me... lol
Good to hear you're not a really sweet and caring girl.

Good to hear you're not a really sweet and caring girl.

LOL... I guess I could have worded that better.... She's an Angel <---> I'm a broken, wild-eyed Hillbilly Highlander with a propensity to self-destructive and sometimes wake up in the middle of my hayfield when unsupervised.

View attachment 398593

Mop yer HAY, and hide yer still better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back