Things built, torn down and other projects.(Pictures)

Teaching the 15 year old how to repair drywall. Maybe if he hit the boards a little more during basketball season, he wouldn't have hit the wall after the game.

Wife is at park with 7 year. Mom is trying to teach her to hang upside down on the playground equipment. I'll be at the ER within the hour...

20200511_201309.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a descriptive how to - equipment recommended et al.
Slice probably has a better solution than I.

I moved two of them with the use of eye bolts and a chain. Skidded one about 500 feet and the other 150 feet with my tractor.

If you are moving it 4 feet forward, eye bolts, a chain and a tractor (Preferred) or a 4wd truck. Place 3 three or four rounded landscape timbers on the ground under heath and in front. Use a hydraulic floor jack on a piece of 3/4" plywood and jack up the shed one side at a time. Remove block and lower shed onto the timbers. Pull shed to desired location. Jack it back up, block and level.

Reactions: tnuhcvols

I moved two of them with the use of eye bolts and a chain. Skidded one about 500 feet and the other 150 feet with my tractor.

If you are moving it 4 feet forward, eye bolts, a chain and a tractor (Preferred) or a 4wd truck. Place 3 three or four rounded landscape timbers on the ground underneath and in front. Use a hydraulic floor jack on a piece of 3/4" plywood and jack up the shed one side at a time. Remove block and lower shed onto the timbers. Pull shed to desired location. Jack it back up, block and level.

Edit

If you are moving it 4 feet forward, eye bolts, a chain and a tractor (Preferred) or a 4wd truck. Place 3 three or four rounded landscape timbers on the ground under heath and in front. Use a hydraulic floor jack on a piece of 3/4" plywood and jack up the shed one side at a time. Remove block and lower shed onto the timbers. Pull shed to desired location. Jack it back up, block and level.

This is pretty much it
Eye bolts, a chain and an F250 4x4.
Honestly I’d probably put 4 4x4 ground contact rated skids evenly placed under the shed. Lower it off the posts onto a piece of plywood to keep it from digging in and drag it the 4 feet. I’d likely not put it back up on posts. And just leave it on the skids. Level it up and call it done.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Progress on a rocker switch panel to control running lights, new electric downrigger, fish finder, other as I think about it (music).
Q9Sf6tU.jpg

Where it sits in the canoe... waiting on the arrival of the rocker panel, and downrigger. Rain here every day for the past 2-3 weeks. Can't get much done.
8ULLsI3.jpg

we've had a bad backyard drainage issue since we moved here. I've committed to fixing this late summer. Going to place 4 catch basins attached to a main line that has a pop up emitter closer to street. Bought a trench shovel and did a test run this afternoon to gauge difficulty20200712_155314.jpg

Reactions: malinoisvol
we've had a bad backyard drainage issue since we moved here. I've committed to fixing this late summer. Going to place 4 catch basins attached to a main line that has a pop up emitter closer to street. Bought a trench shovel and did a test run this afternoon to gauge difficultyView attachment 292533
Be sure to call 311 (before you dig) before having to call 911.

VN Store

Back