Things built, torn down and other projects.(Pictures)

We just did Durato flooring in the kitchen to replace the linoleum. I should have budgeted in 2x the time to get the linoleum and glue up

We just did Durato flooring in the kitchen to replace the linoleum. I should have budgeted in 2x the time to get the linoleum and glue up
I'm going to try to remove stuff myself. IDK, depends on my knee. Her parents had their whole house done last year, and that crew did everything for a decent price, and a really good job. I figured I could save a little doing some myself, but IDK if my knee will let me.

I'm going to try to remove stuff myself. IDK, depends on my knee. Her parents had their whole house done last year, and that crew did everything for a decent price, and a really good job. I figured I could save a little doing some myself, but IDK if my knee will let me.
If you're not in a hurry it's not that bad, just damned tedious. Of course I've done in twice in 43 years - someone who has a clue may be a lot quicker

Reactions: joevol33
If you're not in a hurry it's not that bad, just damned tedious. Of course I've done in twice in 43 years - someone who has a clue may be a lot quicker
I'm technically not. I'm going to buy everything and have it ready. I figured I'd do our bathroom and bedroom at the same time, the living room and other bedrooms, the other bathroom, and the kitchen last. I'm hoping to get my uncle in Augusta to come up and redo our cabinets. He does it for a living, and does it on the side. I'll get a deal if he can do it, but it'll have to be when he has time. I'm just working over, and doing stuff as I can, but about to get our bonus at work. That should help with the floors at least.

Just talked to my aunt and uncle. He said I better use him for countertops 🤣. That's literally what he does, and cabinets, and said he'd do it's lot cheaper than anyone else would. Also, they're building a house on lake Russell down there, and said we could come stay and go fishing!

View attachment 617703
Thought about having a walk in built, but it's so expensive. May do something like this to help Tiffany.
I really want to redo our master bath - bigger shower and no tub. There was a post on the Charlotte reddit the other week asking if there were any recommendations for anyone reasonable as their first quote was a large minimum requirement. That tells me it's not time yet. 🙈

No but I’d shoot a MFer who tried to.

How did the knock a whole in the roof?

We were getting a roof replacement at a rental we own. Either the roof deck was weak or he was too clumsy in a couple of spots.

I took video of him trying to cover it up. That's when I shocked them with my knowledge of the Spanish language when they made some indecent comments.

We were getting a roof replacement at a rental we own. Either the roof deck was weak or he was too clumsy in a couple of spots.

I took video of him trying to cover it up. That's when I shocked them with my knowledge of the Spanish language when they made some indecent comments.
Did you tell them “esta chica habla español”

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox

VN Store

Back