Things are shaping up pretty good for us for the NCAA tournament

NCAA game sim has Tennessee beating OK ST almost 61% of the time......it also has Tennessee wining by 20 or more about 14% of the time.

It’s a done deal........book it.

On a side note, every game I wasn’t able to watch live this season Tennessee lost. They only lost 1 game I was able to watch live.......I’ll be out of pocket Friday due to my anniversary.

If Tennessee loses.....don’t blame me......blame my wife.....she picked our wedding date.
I wanted to post some terrible things about your wife, as a joke, but I'm 60 now. Oh, how I miss my youth.

Reactions: Ratvol and JoAllan
NCAA game sim has Tennessee beating OK ST almost 61% of the time......it also has Tennessee wining by 20 or more about 14% of the time.

On a side note, every game I wasn’t able to watch live this season Tennessee lost. They only lost 1 game I was able to watch live.......I’ll be out of pocket Friday due to my anniversary.

If Tennessee loses.....don’t blame me......blame my wife.....she picked our wedding date.
Cmon man it’s a 4:30 start and the time just changed. Make dinner plans at 7:30.

I know there are alot of people saying that we got a really bad draw in the NCAA tournament, but I'm not sure that's the case.

- There are alot of big bets going in taking UT at -8 over Oregon State. This means most people think we should advance pretty easily over an Oregon State who basically stole a spot by winning the Pac 12 tournament

- Many people are predicting Liberty to upset Oklahoma State. That would make our path easier.
- Oklahoma State is very similar to Oklahoma, when they had Trae Young several years ago. They were out pretty early
- If we get to next weekend, we will have the Incredible Fulk back
We have never even been to a Final 4 and only a handful of Sweet 16s, so if we get past Round 1, it will definitely not be easy.

Liberty could upset Ok St as well. They are on a hot streak right now. I would rather face them than Ok St

It could happen, sure. But, I think the more likely 4/13 upset is Ohio over Virginia, especially with UVA under COVID protocols and I think one player sitting.

I just can't see Ok State with as good as they have played recently dropping the first game, but I hope I'm wrong!

33838501.deadbeaver.jpg

My lab brought a dead beaver into my yard earlier in the week... I'm taking it as a positive sign.

Last edited:
Oregon State has a lot of momentum. The Pac12 sucks but they'll give us fits. OkieCunningham St is a scary game. I think we have athletic enough options to bother him but his supporting cast is not to bad either. If we lose that game, its because the other guard, Anderson goes for 15 or more. Don't sleep on Liberty though!!

Hook her up with the pool boy and tell her you’ll be there after the game. Pretty simple actually. Lol

Reactions: JoAllan

LOL. She’ll smack a wart on your head....

Go VOLS

Reactions: JoAllan
I know there are alot of people saying that we got a really bad draw in the NCAA tournament, but I'm not sure that's the case.

- There are alot of big bets going in taking UT at -8 over Oregon State. This means most people think we should advance pretty easily over an Oregon State who basically stole a spot by winning the Pac 12 tournament

- Many people are predicting Liberty to upset Oklahoma State. That would make our path easier.
- Oklahoma State is very similar to Oklahoma, when they had Trae Young several years ago. They were out pretty early
- If we get to next weekend, we will have the Incredible Fulk back

Great analysis 😏

VN Store

Back