There is an iniative underway to donate $102,455.00 to East Tennessee Children's Hospital - Get on board Vol Fans

Funny, you don't hear any of the talking heads talking about this. Just how bad our fans are! I wish they would pick up this and get the word out.

More site traffic this weekend I would think (hope). If there isn’t big growth in the fund this weekend, VolNation is going to need some outside resources. I’d prefer to see contributions come from Vol fans only. We need help pushing traffic from area radio sports programs to the site.

Would be GREAT to cross the goal line during the game tomorrow night (or before).

Reactions: SmokinBob
More site traffic this weekend I would think (hope). If there isn’t big growth in the fund this weekend, VolNation is going to need some outside resources. I’d prefer to see contributions come from Vol fans only. We need help pushing traffic from area radio sports programs to the site.

Would be GREAT to cross the goal line during the game tomorrow night (or before).
1600 donors seems low. Would think we could easily double that

1600 donors seems low. Would think we could easily double that

If we don’t cross the goal line by game time, I’m doubling down and giving again. This is a great cause for a couple reasons. C’mon, for the price of a 12 pack or bottle of Jack, make a difference.

Reactions: kcvols1
Yeah you gotta be careful. Very careful. Great idea and I am a monthly donor to different things for sure it’s an obligation. I wish you well.

VolNation has 63k + members. The Go Fund Me site says it has received donation from 2K (3% of VolNation members). Really?

I’d be interested to hear from the 97% why the HELL you can’t take a moment to give a buck or 10 or 20 to get this thing across the goal line by game time tonight.

Look, I understand folks can have legitimate reasons. I wouldn’t give to United Way because I disagreed with some of the orgs the funds went to and I caught the wrath and pressure from management during annual fund drives. However there are 2 good causes here: a children’s hospital and Us (a community of Volunteers).

Get your dang coffee, click on the link, and make your donation 97%ers PLEASE!

I’m pretty sure a lot of people on here probably make monthly donations to different outlets on a regular basis. I know I aggravated with making donations and I do my part the best I can and I get aggravated with all the rich people around Nashville apparently don’t donate to the rescue mission at all. I mean they are filthy rich and the mission has two locations now and barely break 10 million a year. Just saying wealthy people weird sometimes. Even if people or organizations make a donation it’s all over the papers.steady monthly donations is what it’s about not just to the mission but any cause that you feel like your suppose to support.

I donated. My first grandchild was born premature and spent the first 4 months of her life in Children's Hospital. They took excellent care of her and today she is a normal, healthy child.

She’s a miracle and routing for the Vols to beat AL hopefully! 😀

Reactions: SmokinBob
I donated. My first grandchild was born premature and spent the first 4 months of her life in Children's Hospital. They took excellent care of her and today she is a normal, healthy child.
I have loved the stories people are sharing. These are the true situations and people you want to cheer for.

I’m pretty sure a lot of people on here probably make monthly donations to different outlets on a regular basis. I know I aggravated with making donations and I do my part the best I can and I get aggravated with all the rich people around Nashville apparently don’t donate to the rescue mission at all. I mean they are filthy rich and the mission has two locations now and barely break 10 million a year. Just saying wealthy people weird sometimes. Even if people or organizations make a donation it’s all over the papers.steady monthly donations is what it’s about not just to the mission but any cause that you feel like your suppose to support.

2 things:
1. People can spend their money how they want. If they deem other causes more valuable, then so be it.

2. As a CPA for 20 years, I've seem a lot of people with big houses, big cars, big jobs, and big claims all portray wealth. Many times those people are fakes with little to no net worth.

Reactions: kcvols1
$81,000 exactly! It will take a miracle to cross the $102,455 goal during tonight’s game.

I believe tonight’s game will deliver 2 miracles!

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back