There are no redwolves in washington dc.

Still think Red Hogs would’ve been awesome, but I like Commanders better than Admirals, Defenders, Presidents, or any of the other military names.

I don't hate hate it, but it is kinda generic sounding. There will be some initial freakout and all but in a while people will get over it and nobody will care. It would help if they could win pretty quickly.

Also I saw the full uniform set and they do have white pants so my guess is their home look will default be maroon over white. I also am going ahead and saying in about 5 years they'll revert their look back to the WFT look since there was nothing wrong with those uniforms.

Reactions: Plecoptera
The enthusiasm and excitement was building this morning.

In Cleveland the talk has been what's worse guardians or commanders. I kid not.

Wait, Clevelanders don't like the Guardians? What did they want?

I thought Guardians was a pretty clever homage because of how it ties to the city and it rolls off the tongue basically the same way Indians did. Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Guardians both have 5 syllables and 4 of them are exactly the same.

Commanders is dumb and endless fodder for political memes.

Wait, Clevelanders don't like the Guardians? What did they want?

I thought Guardians was a pretty clever homage because of how it ties to the city and it rolls off the tongue basically the same way Indians did. Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Guardians both have 5 syllables and 4 of them are exactly the same.

Commanders is dumb and endless fodder for political memes.
Well for one they’re getting sued by a local roller derby team. And the logos are similar

Reactions: Plecoptera
So the former "redskins" are going commando, eh?:eek:

Attachments

• going commando.jpg
    going commando.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back