Theo Jackson?

You should listen to Vol Network - he got hurt early. Then they came back & said out rest of game. Not sure where injury is (back?)

It's great to play the Gumps on ESPN. You get Bama refs, Bama crowd, and a Gump 'educated' TV announcer. We played well until we wore out in the fourth quarter after battling every single toss up call (we lost them all...hmm). McElroy is a homer horse's ass.

ESPN knew exactly what they were doing putting a gump on the game call. Screw em and that hack in the studio

SEC....it just means more...especially if you live in the Heart of Dixie. I knew we would lose. I told my wife when we were hanging in there that the fourth quarter would be our downfall. It just pisses me off all the lining up and cheek spreading for these nasty gumps. We got the right man this time. The worm will turn.

As was beasley
I wasn't gonna name names, but that trio had a really rough night. Especially 24. That kid needs some heavy duty work on fundamentals. Not sure how many jockstraps he left on the field, but it's at least 4.

I wasn't gonna name names, but that trio had a really rough night. Especially 24. That kid needs some heavy duty work on fundamentals. Not sure how many jockstraps he left on the field, but it's at least 4.
I appreciate their efforts, but the film is not going to be kind.

BTW, “sic semper tyrannus” is the motto on the state seal of VA - are you a Virginian or just opposed to tyrants?

VN Store

Back