The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

When my younger sisters started dating, my father was in Texas, or Germany, or somewhere. My brother was in college. My mother was in night school. It fell to me to meet the lads and decide whether or not to allow them to take my sister out on a date. Sometimes, I'd have my sister meet the fella at the door and bring him to meet me in the living room, where I'd be seated in my father's chair, cleaning a shotgun. Sometimes, I'd pull the lad aside and tell him of my friends who all had protective brotherly feelings towards my sisters and would take him out into the woods and leave him naked, tied to a tree (a couple actually would do that). Sometimes, I'd just look 'em in the eyes and make up my mind. Yes, on rare occasion, I wouldn't allow the fellow to take out my sister (No motorcycles. You should have brought a car... And, no two-guys-one-girl. If your buddy has a date, she should be with him when you pick up my sister. Why?!?! 'Cause I don't know you. Get the hell off my property! If you come around here, again, you'll leave behind a body part. Now, git!).

Most of the time, I was the cool older brother. Rarely, my sisters were crying angry with me as I shooed some schmuck away.

If any of my girlfriends' family members met me with a gun and a story about being tied to a tree, I'd be out and never look back at them crazy mfers. Don't date crazy.

She’s now going to sell a few to try and recoup some money but yes. She’s gotten a lot better at it too. I like hers better than the ones we normally wear for work.
Slice, I like that one and will gladly "buy" 2 of them. Let me know how much she is trying to recoup and maybe I can help. I like the one you are wearing. Also, are the straps tie or loop?

Can’t believe how much she’s grown just in the time I’ve been posting here. You and Tiffany are gonna be in so much trouble when she gets to dating.
Heck she almost married now. She just waiting on that "friendship" bracelet. We done been through this with one. Lord help us live through the other two.

VN Store

Back