The WTF story of the Day

You should see social media. There's a ton of people proud of what he done.
I read it the other way, there were friends of the Christian family that went to bailout Shannon’s killers……were going to pick them up at jail and take them to a “party”

I read it the other way, there were friends of the Christian family that went to bailout Shannon’s killers……were going to pick them up at jail and take them to a “party”
I just saw a story where they suspended the go fund me for this driver. There were several mad calling him a hero, and it was several million dollars. He killed innocent children, and people have donated millions to him. Pathetic

11-Year-Old Waukesha Christmas Parade Victim Remains on Ventilator in Critical Condition

Mother Amber Kohnke spent Thanksgiving at the bedside of her 11-year-old daughter, who remains in the hospital on a ventilator and in critical condition after 39-year-old Darrell E. Brooks Jr. reportedly rammed his SUV through the Waukesha Christmas Parade, killing six and injuring sixty-two.

Eleven-year-old Jessalyn Torres was dancing in the Waukesha parade on November 21 and was one of 16 children admitted to Children’s Hospital Wisconsin after the callous rampage, according to a press release from the hospital.

“No mother should ever go through this. This is a very traumatic ordeal,” Jessalyn’s mother, Amber Kohnke, told the New York Post.

According to the family’s verified GoFundMe page, Amber is a single mother of five. She informed the Post that she spent Thanksgiving at the hospital with her unconscious daughter.

Screenshot-2021-11-27-at-15-54-17-Jessalyn-11-Years-Old-Waukesha-Victim-organised-by-Nathan-Books.jpg

Jessalyn, 11-year-old Waukesha Christmas parade victim (Photo: GoFundMe campaign organized by Nathan Books)

11-Year-Old Waukesha Victim Remains Ventilated, in Critical Condition

Scott Peterson will be resentenced to life in prison in the 2002 slayings

Wonder why someone would get resentenced?

Over 40 camels disqualified from Saudi beauty contest over Botox, other artificial touch-ups

"In 2018, 12 camels were banned for the same reasons at the festival, which also features camel milk tasting, according to the BBC. This year, authorities discovered dozens of breeders had stretched out the lips and noses of camels, used hormones to boost the beasts' muscles, injected camels' heads and lips with Botox to make them bigger, inflated body parts with rubber bands and used fillers to relax their faces."

I've only seen the headlines, but he was guilty, so why not carry out the ou original sentence?
The sad part is that a juror lied, and as a result he gets a new trial. In his position he has nothing to lose, and might get lucky.... all because one person lied.
Despite the overwhelming circumstantial evidence, the lack of physical evidence will give him a chance.

The sad part is that a juror lied, and as a result he gets a new trial. In his position he has nothing to lose, and might get lucky.... all because one person lied.
Despite the overwhelming circumstantial evidence, the lack of physical evidence will give him a chance.
That is sad

Reactions: Wireless1
From my county

BRAZIL, Ind. (AP) — A man who pleaded guilty to attacking a 13-year-old girl who was attending an Indiana University violin camp has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder for allegedly trying to hire his jail cellmate to kill the victim’s parents and a dozen other people.

The Herald-Times reports 19-year-old Dongwook Ko allegedly provided a hit list to the 39-year-old man who was his cellmate at the Clay County jail in Brazil, Indiana.

Court documents allege Ko believed his cellmate was a gang member who would arrange the torture and killings of 14 people connected to his conviction in the 2019 attack on the girl, including her parents, witnesses and two prosecutors.

A message seeking comment was left Monday for one of Ko’s attorneys.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back