The WTF story of the Day

Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum says 'I don't identify as gay, but I do identify as bisexual'

In an interview on the Tamron Hall Show, the former Florida gubernatorial candidate publicly came out as bisexual. "You didn’t ask the question but I don’t identify as gay. I identify as bisexual. I’ve never shared that publicly before," he told the talk show host.

Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum says 'I don't identify as gay, but I do identify as bisexual'

In an interview on the Tamron Hall Show, the former Florida gubernatorial candidate publicly came out as bisexual. "You didn’t ask the question but I don’t identify as gay. I identify as bisexual. I’ve never shared that publicly before," he told the talk show host.
That’s even worse.... a politician on the fence that can’t make a decision, do not want!

Thank goodness this moron didn't get elected. What a train wreck.

Was excited about this until I read it.

Yes, 1 person will win a candy factory, kinda. Maybe a store?

Everyone else: pay $50 to get the riddle for your states treasure...which wins $5000. But 1000 riddles sold per state.

What? So 50x1000= $50,000 per state...minus the $5000 paid to winner, IF the treasure is even found. So there's at minimum a $45,000 profit PER STATE...so over $ 2 MILLION profit total (50× 45k= $2,250,000) if all 50 prizes are actually found....

So its kinda like Willy Wonka....except for costing 50 bucks to enter instead of it being free when you buy a candy bar...and instead of giving away everything, they are giving away a candy store/factory that is unaffiliated with Jelly Belly? After turning a $2 million dollar plus profit on the contest itself??? Is that what yall gather from the article???

VN Store

Back